Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanted, a temporary small car

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Why don't you just drive your mums MG.......

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
actually, i was thinking of getting a 2nd care for myself... like use my VY for crusin and stuff, and have a thrashing car... something small and useless but that makes alot of noise and goes hard... any ideas?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
The neighbour has a small 4 cyclinder car parked in the paddock across the road from me. I think he is asking about $600 for it. Exterior looks to be in good condition, but I don't know about the engine and interior. Don't know if it has rego or not either. I get some pics and details for you.

Cheers
Holdensupporter2005 :thumbsup:
Here are some pics of the neighbours car for sale. He is asking $600 ono.
car1.jpg car2.jpg
has plates on it, but don't think it is registered.
He was driving it to work about 4 months ago, before he got given a company car.
it is 5 speed manual, suzuki swift ga.
for more information call greg on (03) 57273621

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I couldn't give a flying f*ck about power for now. In fact, I'd probably prefer no power..

Well, that brings us right back to the Morris again...ours is a '57 1000, and the standard 948cc engine puts out a massive tyre shredding 46 horsepower...:driving:
:w00t: :yeah:

Seriously, you'll learn a motza about setting yourself up for corners, carrying speed through a corner, and maintaining momentum on a twisty road driving one of these things...skills which will transfer to a larger car quite handily...With such a small amount of power, you soon learn how to punt one along more quickly than you might realise by not relying on outright power but by being smooth, or, as the old motorbike riders saying goes, "First learn to be smooth, and the speed will come later naturally"...:D

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
actually, i was thinking of getting a 2nd care for myself... like use my VY for crusin and stuff, and have a thrashing car... something small and useless but that makes alot of noise and goes hard... any ideas?

MK1 or MK2 Golf GTI's are a bit like that if you can find one :D