Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanting to go lower with 20" wheels

brian.amber

Brian
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s pack ute
hey guys i got the rear lowerd today ordering in the springs for the front tomorrow let me know what you think

Attachments

• DSC03123.JPG
    DSC03123.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC03130.JPG
    DSC03130.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 294

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
looks sick as man, how's it gone with camber? because i've get a set of the same rims on order along with a set of ssl springs all round, you had any trouble with it rubbing the guards?

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
sweet, keep us all updated on the camber hey, you had yours rolled? thinking im gonna have to with the new boot install and usual 4 mates in the back
ive got my eyes on the camber at the moment, no rubbing at all

spirto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice II
Hi,
Just throwing my 10 cents in here, everyone seems to go for King Springs, but no one ever speaks about "Lovells", they can supply any height spring. I use them all the time for when clients lower their cars. They can get your height exactly where you want it to be, the only thing to worry about is that you will end up dropping the car onto the bump stops, hence to strut/shocker travel.
There are after market struts now available with adjustable cups enabling a much lower ride, and also you can now fit larger wheels in as they won't be rubbing on the strut base :).
hope this info helps.