Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I think Ukraine is a carrot. Russia is not putting their professional troops into this. WW2 equipment and Cold War era equipment being used. They are not carrying out basic air defence strategies. Using their lesser trained pilots. Introducing battle hardened mercenaries from Syria rather drawing on their own military resources for the task.

The objective I believe to start a broader war, in which case we see Russia step up with its properly trained and equipped soldiers. It’s better pilots and aircraft.

It’s a deliberate move to use sham equipment and soldiers for this task which is to try and draw in others.

A no fly zone is a great idea to those not thinking of its broader implications.

This isn’t a dumb plan being carried out and everyone is getting played, including the Russians involved.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Is a possibility.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
But how are we going to take Putin seriously when he threatens us if he can't even defeat Ukraine?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I made a Mistake I Said " I still remember the Regular Soldiers harping in my eye" ITS SHOULD HAVE BEEN I still remember the Regular Soldiers harping in my ear"
Yes I waited listining the the Radio and my date of birth was called up so I had to go to the Post office to get the form and after this "IT WAS A SHORT ARM PARADE"
You say " the IDIOT BOXES dont show the gorey bits you claim you want to see" ( bullshi.t War is War what do you think that are going to show, a dance during a war. Raw News feed are full on and they dont edit anything,) Its the responinble for the Networks for each Country to do this like Australia and New Zealand does because they cut out 80% of the stuff out so you dont puke at the dinner table. Yes our Editing mob her in Aust, they will have a full job just to make the news palatable for us ON OUR NETWORKS but I have seen more Gory bits in South America Mainly Colombia and Chile. I cant believe that Chile News at 6pm Shows gory stuff on there news

I Forgot
Only two days ago My wife for 40 years found out I was called up for Vietnam Service. Never told her, I still have the Enrollment forms in my private stuff

There is the difference...You only thought about enrolling...The ex-father-in-law was FORCED to join....The -ex-father-in-law had to commit the gorey bits....MASSIVE difference buddy.....

Best we leave this right where it is

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
But how are we going to take Putin seriously when he threatens us if he can't even defeat Ukraine?
I don’t believe this the objective.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
What ever his objective it seems he's failed to achieve it.

What do you perceive to be his objective?

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
You know he already explained it...

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's an interesting concept but that makes it even more sad that Putin has sent his troops into Ukraine to be slaughtered, poorly trained and poorly equipped hoping that NATO would barge in their and he can widen the war.

The potential hole in that theory is the fact that Russia hasn't only lost older style BMP's and Tanks but also much more modern weapons systems.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tb3lnk
Either that or all the vehicles marked with the "Z" on the side are meant to be handed over to Z for Zelenskyy. Russia really does seem to be the greatest contributor of new hardware to Ukrainian forces ATM (outside of the Western supplied manpads).

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
1647088369735.png

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Either that or all the vehicles marked with the "Z" on the side are meant to be handed over to Z for Zelenskyy. Russia really does seem to be the greatest contributor of new hardware to Ukrainian forces ATM (outside of the Western supplied manpads).

Why not writing it as З (for Z in Cyrilic) instead of Latin/Roman Alphabet?