Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Funny that.

Hamas is a organisation. Palestinians are a people, they are not one and the same so it's a bit rude to assume all people in Gaza are Hamas and therefore legitimate targets for execution.

Do you consider a house or home where a fighter resides a military target?

Israel has provided little to no proof that many of these destroyed buildings were legitimate military targets. The beauty of the Israeli method of dropping 2000lb bombs and "bunker busters" into these buildings is it destroys any and all evidence either way. Very convenient.

Israel is simply inflicting maximum damage to increase the suffering of the people in the hope to drive them out. They want to steal Gaza and occupy it just like all the other lands they have stolen from the Palestinians. They want the Palestinians gone and refuse to accept their legitimate claims to those lands.

I'll be honest, I once thought about this whole conflict as you do. Then I started to do some research and now my views have changed.

There are plenty of Jewish people in Israel against this war but you don't see those demonstrations on the nightly news. There are plenty of family members of Israeli hostages demanding the IDF works on freeing hostages and yet they don't seem to be able to do that even after destroying and occupying more than half of Gaza and Netanyahu doesn't seem interested in negotiating their release either. Much easier to just raze Gaza to the ground.....

Oh so you didn't hate Jews now you do.....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL

Why don't you go away and let the adults talk.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

So being against the holocaust and the nazis would be hating Germans would it? Exactly the same stupid equivalency which you’ve swallowed hook line and sinker from the Zionist lobby. You really are a propagandists ideal lap dog.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
LOL

Why don't you go away and let the adults talk.

I'm surprised you managed to type more than, lol, in reply. Calling me a kid classic.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Funny that.

Hamas is a organisation. Palestinians are a people, they are not one and the same so it's a bit rude to assume all people in Gaza are Hamas and therefore legitimate targets for execution.

Do you consider a house or home where a fighter resides a military target?

Israel has provided little to no proof that many of these destroyed buildings were legitimate military targets. The beauty of the Israeli method of dropping 2000lb bombs and "bunker busters" into these buildings is it destroys any and all evidence either way. Very convenient.

Israel is simply inflicting maximum damage to increase the suffering of the people in the hope to drive them out. They want to steal Gaza and occupy it just like all the other lands they have stolen from the Palestinians. They want the Palestinians gone and refuse to accept their legitimate claims to those lands.

I'll be honest, I once thought about this whole conflict as you do. Then I started to do some research and now my views have changed.

There are plenty of Jewish people in Israel against this war but you don't see those demonstrations on the nightly news. There are plenty of family members of Israeli hostages demanding the IDF works on freeing hostages and yet they don't seem to be able to do that even after destroying and occupying more than half of Gaza and Netanyahu doesn't seem interested in negotiating their release either. Much easier to just raze Gaza to the ground.....
There is no solution outside of one side destroying the other. It's really that simple. They're never going to coexist.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So being against the holocaust and the nazis would be hating Germans would it? Exactly the same stupid equivalency which you’ve swallowed hook line and sinker from the Zionist lobby. You really are a propagandists ideal lap dog.

In the 1940's, yes it would be hating germans.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
The aid workers that got hit was an operational error, Israel has already launched an inquiry into the incident, they're actually doing more than they are required to under international law.
Smoke and mirrors + more smoke.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
In the 1940's, yes it would be hating germans.

So we have to like everyone who is in a war regardless of their complicity in war crimes or not? Strange world you inhabit.

The Israeli military is committing war crimes in Gaza and calling them out on it is not racist even though you try to say it is to deflect from your own actual racist comments.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I believe that you and I would not be compatible for alot of reasons

I assume, from the terminology you have used in the past, you are a white Australian, like me (although I have German/Irish ancestry), so, in the way your thoughts process seems to work, I would not be compatible with all other white Australians because I am not compatible with one, and I have no time for racist, oh, and, I'm a Mick Kraut so there's that if you need to drag something up

Hating a violent regime, or a racist political or religious extremist group or person does not equate to hating that countries people

images (12).jpeg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's interesting that Netanyahu is facing criminal charges at home,

And could be facing international war crimes charges in the near future.

Things are not looking good for Bibi post Gaza war.