Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning if you dont read your a fool

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I was told by my tech teacher that i could be around petty and oil etc for years and have my hands in it etc. and there is many cases where the situation is like this and probs 5 or even 10 years later, all of a sudden you can have a reaction.
And especially these days there is so many additives in petrol.
Also another point, When some of us use unleaded petrol in our old commos ie vh etc, Why arnt we forced to install a cat or anything? and we also use more fuel than efi and put through more fuel vapour than efi also.
Whats the deal?

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
Nitrous methane is worse i spilt a bottle and my hands and they where numb for about 4 days and they felt cold all the time. :bop: :bop:

vzuterus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Ute
You're leaving yourself up to all sorts of skin infections like dermatitis and ****. The petrol soaks itself through your skin into your bloodstream and also takes away the fatty content in your skin which can leave you with no feeling.

s_pack

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY SS
sk00bs said:
Yeah you might wanna tell if you get that feeling back in your hands....thats some freaky ****. By the way I pulled my fuel fuse out while the car was running and it didnt stall after like 3 minutes. Should I have waited longer or what?

Sounds more like you ripped out the relay and not the fuse to me :D

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
ok my feeling is comin back slowly the thrapist is realy helpin
they recon another month and it will be as good as new yey

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
thats really lucky ay.
im glad i read this because next year im starting traineeship at a mechanics and i wont be touching the stuff without cream first.
glad you got the feeling back, must have been a scare

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
That warning about the petrol causing cancer in labs with mice. I have seen that on the Mobil Petrol Bowsers (if that's how you spell it) in my town here. That's really scary. Because I have changed a fuel filter once and copped it in the eyes. I was covered in it. Yes it doesn't taste too crash hot either.