Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning sounds after replacing globes in cluster

MonaroCV8Zchik

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Calais 3.8L V6
Hi, I've just recently changed my globes in the dash cluster in my VR Calais, one had blown behind the fuel gauge.

Now I have a warning sound, similar to that of the Low fuel or the Handbrake on warning. I know it can't be the hand brake still on because it doesn't work, and I have a full tank of fuel.

The sound is bearable, but annoying and I wish to fix is asap, can anyone help me out, I'm going nuts!!!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
what is the tune you hear? the sound of the tune is different when your low on fuel to when the handbrake is on, how many notes in each group, how many times is it repeated?

SWE11L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina/ KJ Verada/ 88 Trans Am
This happened to me the other day, its the handbrake on whilst moving tune. I pulled out everything I did and put it all back together again and it went away!? Guess I did something wrong the first time... maybe try that? Hope it works out bud.

darcycammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did have VS Berlina now have VT Berlina
i have the same thing with my handbrake i have to hit it down hard or the light stays on and anoys me with the sound