Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Was I wrong?

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
this guy is a clown. If you work nightshift your going to HAVE to put up with people living their lives during the DAY!!! What a douche.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Thats right,you cant please everybody.Its not like you do it all the time by the sounds of it.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Oh and i forgot to add,dont let ANYBODY go onto your property and tell you what to do.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Y'know, it's funny - my wife's first reaction was "F*** him" because he has lived next door for about seven years and has always had two silky terriers, which spend the day barking their friggin' heads off the minute they see you, even if you are in your own back yard. We have never complained to him about them, but they have given us the shits from day one.

Until today, I have gotten along pretty well with him, wifey thinks he's a creep. There have been some very sensible comments so far, and I think I already knew that there were better solutions than the one we couldn't arrive at today.

As I said, I'll try to minimize the noise, but I'm stuffed if I'm going to work to suit his sleeping hours

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
ya im having a similar problem with my dad neighbour, he keeps accusing us of making too much noise during the day and threatened to break my dads legs if he wasnt quieter, the other night he was pounding on the wall at 3am with a hammer... we think hes got roid rage, big fatass bloke whos an ex bouncer. Some people are just ****s that need to have their heads kicked in

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
if your talking legally your well within your rights. but for the sake of neighbourhood peace ......who am I kidding id of told him to get some earmuffs and go back to sleep or stick it up his ass

alexp36

Keep honkin-I'm reloading
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Did he say how long he's on night shifts, and what days? Sometimes it's only for 2 or 3 days at a time, depending on the shift pattern.
It may be that you can accommodate him without too much trouble, and then he'll owe you one.

Even if he's a prick - a prick you're currently getting along with is probably better to have as a neighbor than a prick that currently hates you...

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
He should look at it this way-The quicker the jobs done the quicker the noise stops.

Burger

Burger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
At what point did the world change and it was the responsibility of the majority to constantly go out of their way to suit the minorities. It really gives me the f**k** s***s. I have been a shift worker with regular overtime for the last 18 years and I would NEVER ask the rest of the world to stop to suit my sleeping habits. I would do something to make it ok for me. Selfish wingers!

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Get him to give you times that you can make noise and don’t abide by them.

Buy a black board and a metal rake...

Get the kids a trampoline and 5L of red cordial...

You can see where this is going lol

But seriously when is a good time, what are his expectations of you?

dont get ur kids a trampoline get them a drum set lol, its more funny cause its really loud and they will obviously suck at playing drums