Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

watch out for scammers on jc

bradman

Reaction score
Members Ride
walky
Posted a wanted ad the other day and some flog who said he is from the uk is trying to sell me a vz bonnet, it's bullshit be careful, I'm stringing him on cause he is a scamming ****! I'm up to $500 USD for the bonnet now I requested an engine
Watch out guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Hey Bradman,
If you going to play with scammers, I suggest dropping this one and setting youself up with a email that is not connected to your real life in anyway. and use gmail, then you IP cannot be traced, then dive back in and have some fun.

Sign up on 419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet! forum for heaps of info, and great stories. I enjoy a some good scambaiting, so far I have managed to tattoo one lad and safari him half way around west africa, among other smaller trophies.

Have fun though.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Oh but it's is I Sir Carpartsalis of the fibreglass table and my castle is under attack from the scallywags in the next county please buy all my parts! Lol

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
its a damn long story, been baiting him for 15months, I will PM you some pics (dont want to hijack Bradmans thread)

vysute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 Utility 2004
sounds legit to me. go for it!

Regards
Prince Of Namibia.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
419 eater is a great place to see what kind of lengths that some of these scammers will go to, to rip people off.

As Huntington said, if you want some fun go have a read, be warned though, before you know it you will have spent a day reading and laughing your bum off!!!

It is a little time consuming, but well worth it.

Here is one that I did ages ago. forum.419eater.com :: View topic - My first scambait attempt