Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman Heater and Air Conditioning Fans Not Working

Brysha89

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman L98 6.0ltr
yer thats what i mean accentstencil the climate fan control fans are not working in the cabin ie when i turn the fan on

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
how did u go brysha or r u like me & hav 2 wait till pay day 2 do everything !anyway ill reiterate 1 more time. anyhow out with the glove box all the screws around the 4 sides of the glove box =out with them the vent on the side of the dash has 2 come out 2 it has x3 screws from here u will see the fan resistir unplug it or better still check it 1st with a MM then un screw the part x 2 screws & if i was u it would b of to the wreakers ! P.S. the fan will still work but only on xtra high & not on anl of the low settings. best of luck Brysha89...

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
how did u go brysha or r u like me & hav 2 wait till pay day 2 do everything !anyway ill reiterate 1 more time. anyhow out with the glove box all the screws around the 4 sides of the glove box =out with them the vent on the side of the dash has 2 come out 2 it has x3 screws from here u will see the fan resistir unplug it or better still check it 1st with a MM then un screw the part x 2 screws & if i was u it would b of to the wreakers ! P.S. the fan will still work but only on xtra high & not on anl of the low settings. best of luck Brysha89...
Oh yeah, I forgot that the glove box needs to come out, sorry about that. A lot more stuffing around.

Brysha89

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman L98 6.0ltr
thanks and yer i do have to wait for funds just dosent come out of my pay comes from my profits of servicing my freinds and familys cars