Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wh Statesman LS1 Starting issue.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
So found that it's the foglamp relay thats the same kind as the fuel pump relay so i swapped those and still had the starting issue. I'm wondering if i was to purchase a whole pump/assembly would that include the regulator. So something like this kit?

H

harrop.senator

So found that it's the foglamp relay thats the same kind as the fuel pump relay so i swapped those and still had the starting issue. I'm wondering if i was to purchase a whole pump/assembly would that include the regulator. So something like this kit?

Na regulators on the rail.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
Na regulators on the rail.
So this thing?

1642588556260.png

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm still thinking that isn't it. When im looking up LS1 Fuel Pressure Regulator on Repco and Supercheap I'm not seeing anything compatible and searching ebay/other online stores is yielding me with everything stuff for every other car BUT an ls1. There are also multiple other JC threads with people suggesting its part of the fuel pump system and the thing in the image above is a fuel pressure dampener

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
The regulator is in the fuel tank, the other thing is a fuel damper if I recall correctly.

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok so I figure I better update this since the issues is fixed now. Turns out that even after replacing the cam sensor with an aftermarket one that it must've been faulty or something and the workshop I took it to replaced it with a Genuine Holden one as they said that they never use aftermarket cam sensors for this exact reason. Since it's been replaced I've not had a single starting issue