Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wh stato 5lt ????

Mikecaprice

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq caprice v8 vq v8 vs ss man
We'll if that's the case then chances are it won't work with out a metric **** load of rooting around so I'm then stuck with changing the dash body loom to what will work or cutting it down to a more or less stand alone engine loom with the OBD2 port and an after market obd2 dash cluster
happy to have a straight forwards answer to fairly simple question honestly I would have thought they would have made the system a bit simpler ie low level loom and BCM mid power pack mid Lux pack
Lux Calais stato and caprice and had them plug and play with what ever engine trans combo
Thanks Lex absolutely ledgend

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
We'll if that's the case then chances are it won't work with out a metric **** load of rooting around so I'm then stuck with changing the dash body loom to what will work or cutting it down to a more or less stand alone engine loom with the OBD2 port and an after market obd2 dash cluster
happy to have a straight forwards answer to fairly simple question honestly I would have thought they would have made the system a bit simpler ie low level loom and BCM mid power pack mid Lux pack
Lux Calais stato and caprice and had them plug and play with what ever engine trans combo
Thanks Lex absolutely ledgend
Get a wh that has or had a v6. Get your 5 litre v8 & computers & bcm. Link the bcm to pcm. I think you'd be good to go?
Do it then sort the ****, if any?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Thanks Lex
Like the one I posted for you?