Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What’s my car worth?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
You guys are talking the wrong currency when dealing with @losh1971. Try offering some gardening equipment and you might get some bites. The older the machinery, the better. And it doesn’t need to be in working order either.

:cool:
Hahhaha, funny you should mention that. I have just made an offer on another project AKA shed ornament....

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Hahhaha, funny you should mention that. I have just made an offer on another project AKA shed ornament....

I will (and I’m sure many others too) will look forward to another restoration thread. That’s assuming it is a restoration project.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Funny enough, one of my old managers is an Auto electrician by trade.
He also runs Country Music rocks,
They set gigs up at pubs around the region.
Well he had one gig in Jindabyne, Taylor Swift was one of the artists before she was famous.
The morning Presenter Stephen Senitiempo on 1206 2CA has told the story too as he's friends with Mick.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I will (and I’m sure many others too) will look forward to another restoration thread. That’s assuming it is a restoration project.

Nothing special, just an old 90hp Johnson outboard. It has a buggard piston. I've offered $100. I figure for that price I can pull the power head off and see if it can be repaired with a new piston and hone. If not and it needs boring, it will be worth $30 in irony ally.