Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Annoy's You About Your Commodore?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
I hate that it only has 4 wheels and 1 in the boot and why couldnt it have 6 seriously. I also hate that it doesn't turn into a space rocket that will take me to the moon in order to get some darn cheese.

bottleinspector

power starved westy
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs bt1
good thread....i agree with so many of these...
piss weak headlights
boot water
rattles
shoddy clips everywhere
and i hate the heat that comes off the centre console when the T5 heats up
great cars though....i love mine to bits

Hotblack

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6
Stupid passengers side airbag cover is curling up from the heat.

Edit: Stupid rear speakers are a stupid size!
Stupid stereo has a pin code......& i dont know it!!!!

Just get your local mechanic to ring up holden and ask for the code all he has to do is supply the vin number , and say he hade to dissconect the battery to fix the car Worked for me prob solved.....

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
Pulls to the left despite wheel alignment, electric motor for antenna functions, unfortunately the actual antenna doesn't move, brakes shudder, aircon doesn't work, overheats, front passenger window doesn't work, rear passenger window sticks, rear drivers side window only works from the door switch not the console, central locking is fouling up, indicator bulb proving difficult to change and the cigarette lighter doesn't work. Great fuel economy though lol.

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
no cupholders and no air conditioning.

ahh but you are wrong , the VS's did come out with cupholders, but after a trail run in the statesman's they wiped the idea out, as they found the condensation from cold drinks leaked down into the power window switches causing them to malfunction, so the wiped the cupholder idea

if you can find a stato centerconsole lid, take it apart and you'll find 2 cupholders underneath all the crap, youll have to trim away some of the plastic to make them useable thou :)

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
things that piss me off?

- the fact i have to pay $75 extra a year in insurence because my VS is a freakin Equipe :hmmm: ( holden has told me due to the VS Equipe's being a "limited edition" run of the commodores, they will be classed as " Limitied Edition" :hmmm:

- Cops pulling me up because the cars registered as Blue ( the colour of my car is Botanica mica blue, which, most of the time is green, you have to wax it 3000 times, stand on ya right foot, stick ya tongue out to the left to even see the blue in it )

- CANNOT FIND NEW VS EQUIPE BADGES ANYWHERE!!!

ewt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon, VZ Berlina, MX73 Cressida, KE36 Corolla.
the stupid little footrest i keep kickin it loose in my manual vt pisses me right off

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
mmm sticky gauges

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
Just get your local mechanic to ring up holden and ask for the code all he has to do is supply the vin number , and say he hade to dissconect the battery to fix the car Worked for me prob solved.....

Unfortunately, the headunit is from another car......& i cant find the vin for it!
Cbf pulling it out again to get the serial number.