Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
I'm claiming it now for the sake of archeology and research into past civilizations !!! ;)

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
lol like the signature:unsure:. did not check the date on his message opps..

:whistling I knew someone would !!! Thats what makes a good tread digging !!!

;)

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
i hate ambiguous threads:whistling

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
I hate when people repeat what other people say in forums as if it was their idea. I hate when people say use the search function. It takes JUST as long to answer a question, you can THEN direct them to the search function.

What I REALLY hate is car drivers who expect me in my semi to keep out of their way. I am BIGGER, SLOWER, HEAVIER and need a lot more space to stop. NOTHING happens quickly (except running cars over LMAO), and I have to drive in the same conditions as a car, driving a semi in built up areas is a lot like threading a needle so give me some space and dont put YOURSELF in danger...twit.

sorry LOL.
Pete

I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY

i drive an 8tonne single axle tipper for work, and drivers just DONT GET IT! most of the time it is the TRUCKS who are driving faster then the granny cars! And when they suddenly hit the breaks while u r behind them with 7tonnes of material in the back- its hard to slow down. Also i LOVE how when i am trying to merge into a left lane, there is only ONE car comin down the road- IN the LEFT lane... and he doesnt move over! THEN when it changes into one lane down the road, he drives 20k's below the speed limit! :bang: dont worry, i just flick a CD into the player in the truck and headbang my frustrations out hahaha ;) :thumbsup:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Frankinstine theads that come back to life !!! LOL !!!

It's alive... it's alive !!!