Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what car appeals to you, which would you buy. For everybody

which is your choice?

• Total voters

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Oh really?! I thought it was the V8 Monaro. Meh i would still choose it simply because i like newer cars and love the monaro

What if it was the V8 with a massive catback system and supercharger? Would you still choose the other one

yes, because as i said before, i dont care what engine is in it. id still prefer the HQ. the engine doesnt mean everything

I way prefer the new monaro's like the red one. But if i got one i would change all the plastic bits to metal and suit it to the car like colour code it. Id make sure its a massive V8 and put a massive twin catback system on it, chev badges, chrome deep dish 17'a and then its sweeeeeet!

Bt id like HQ for some old school V8 action, their pretty sexy ;) lolol

change it to metal? make it an even heavier tank?

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
What if it was the V8 with a massive catback system and supercharger? Would you still choose the other one

Certainly would mate....Commodores (late model Monaros included) have there place, no doubt. But, like i said before they aren't in the same league as real cars. :thumbsup:

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
Out of those 3, Monaro. If i bought an older Holden i'd get something a bit run down and restore it :)

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
The HQ, but only if i can paint it orange.
Only Torana's should be green !!

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Damn, wish i looked at pics before voting ha, as soon as i saw "monaro" i just went for it but that HQ is very nice.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
That Bel Air is bloody sexy, but, i'm also going to go with the HQ, 355 HQ Monaro. Loud, tough and fast. Tough choice for me between the Bel Air and the HQ, both are bloody nice!

Not a fan of the new Monaros at all. Too many of them around.