Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What car(s) will be your next?

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
50k is actually above and beyond. Speaking to the dealer I can get a hatch wrx with everything for around 43k driveaway...thats before going in and bargaining, considering what you get that is a bloody good buy.

From what I remember your back hated it which is why you went to the falc? Do you like a sore back?

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan
A VY/VZ SS Crewman and when the kids have grown up in the next few years I would love to track down a VZ GTO Coupe

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
For me, my next car is going back to a wrx. Maybe sti if i can ever get the courage to waste over 50k on a car...unlikely. No other car like it for its price range and with a great build (ford and holden do not come close)sound system, sunroof, leather, gps, climate control and performance (both engine and handling) it is the perfect buy. The g6et may become the wifes daily and we will sell the fiesta. This way on the long trips where i wanted pure comfort i can still use the g6et.

From what I remember your back hated it which is why you went to the falc? Do you like a sore back?

Quoted for you.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Fair enough, I would be careful though, even for the short trips, but each to their own.

But he was specific about his back not liking long trips.

wrx was sadly sold :( Few reasons for selling it, mainly due to long trips and my rooted back not liking it too much...as soon as I can afford it, will be buying one again

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
For me, my next car is going back to a wrx. Maybe sti if i can ever get the courage to waste over 50k on a car...unlikely. No other car like it for its price range and with a great build (ford and holden do not come close)sound system, sunroof, leather, gps, climate control and performance (both engine and handling) it is the perfect buy. The g6et may become the wifes daily and we will sell the fiesta. This way on the long trips where i wanted pure comfort i can still use the g6et.

you drive a falcon your wife drives a fiesta and you want a subaru

yet you hang around a commodore forum

why??

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

why??

Just to annoy people like you who have nothing to do except whinge and bitch?

Suitable answer? I doubt it will be, I am sure you will find more to rant about.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
But he was specific about his back not liking long trips.

Dude I think he can answer for himself. The reason I said this is even just going to work and back I spend 10 hours in the car per week not including weekends, so I was simply saying that even though he was having probs on long trips it just might be something to think about, and as I said , each to their own.

Now back to the topic.

Last edited:

SilverVH

Banned
Reaction score

why??

Coz he's the Mini Putt 2 champion, derr...

All the more reason to hang around. :D

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Dude I think her can answer for himself. The reason I said this is even just going to work and back I spend 10 hours in the car per week not including weekends, so I was simply saying that even though he was having probs on long trips it just might be something to think about, and as I said , each to their own.

I have no issue with my back when I am in the car for an hour at a time, it is beyond that where I am given grief. Just stems from an old injury. Just to clarify this whole point :p

As you said, back to topic :)