Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Got myself a late Christmas present via SCA on sat, Bissell spot clean on special.

Did the front seats and all I can say is I can't believe the filth that come out. Brilliant little unit. Seats are much cleaner but will need another hit down the track after more practice. rear seats are next when we're get some warmer weather.

I bought one for the other half xmas couple years ago. He is yet to use it :D everyone else has borrowed it and all have the same reaction at the filth it pulls up.

I did a set of clubby seats with it first up and it was like coke coloured coming out. super gross, very satisfying lol

good little units

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think I will add to my wish list they seem to come on special fairly regularly. I've hired a machine from IGA and it was brilliant but at 50 bucks a time it's worth buying a unit to own.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I think I will add to my wish list they seem to come on special fairly regularly. I've hired a machine from IGA and it was brilliant but at 50 bucks a time it's worth buying a unit to own.
yeah SCA sales them frequently and the black one is the one that includes the 'auto tool' otherwise Harveys, TGG etc and other places have the other colours (just different tool packs included)

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Yea they are fantastic and worth it for sure. in my lead up to purchase, comparing the models, the black unit branded as Auto has the best and most attachments.

I pulled out the same coke colour from my seats without any knowledge of drinks spilled. Was not impressed.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Yea they are fantastic and worth it for sure. in my lead up to purchase, comparing the models, the black unit branded as Auto has the best and most attachments.

I pulled out the same coke colour from my seats without any knowledge of drinks spilled. Was not impressed.
I think along with dirt, dust and yuck, the colour is also from the foam degrading with age/UV etc.....

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-103350~2.png
    Screenshot_20210120-103350~2.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 76

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

Havabigjuan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman s2 & VY Acclaim Wagon
today I broke the windscreen washer bottle by looking for cracks (was leaking), and then put my thumb through it!

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Spent time on the weekend tidying my boot install.

Audio amp wiring tidied up and now not visible and finally carpeted my sub box.