Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
So the other day was in SCA and saw some injector cleaner (small version) along with a few other bits and pieces.
Put it in the Ute as a random "lets see what happens"
This is after putting the header back in and doing all of that stuff to chase an issue.

It doesnt make that stupid knocking noise anymore under load.
Small win for the $5 spent on the injector cleaner

Lacksballs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VK Group C Replica, 1995 VR Sedan
Chrome exhaust tip installed.

IMG_0372.jpeg

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
iam doing the left side now removed the light brush some rust converter on the bar and the bottom of ac condenser than later clean and paint

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Last week or so replaced the right hand mount on the vs. I had a couple of spares so didn't have to go and buy anything. For those who have done it will know it is a **** of a job.

When I took the left hand engine mount off I could see there was nothing wrong with it so back on it went. Just as well because the other engine mount I had was rooted. It's got me beat how come I had one good one and one bad one.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Opened the garage door, looked at it, remembered it was 37 degrees and closed the door again.
and this is why I still haven't moved the Senator from the shed it lives in, to the shed with the hoist :D too hot for that kind of nonsense.

but also would be nice to drive it again, so I will fix the coolant leak this week as its forecasted to be cooler for the next couple of days.