Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Do You Listen To?

B

boss

Yes GO Metallica!!

If anyone sawe the big day out METALLICA ROCKED. The put on the best show i have ever seen at the BDO!!! going to see them live today as well! If you ever get a chance watch them either live or on DVD. Even if you don't like their music, they put on a great show!

T

tommi

it really depends on my mood hey. mainly i like listening to hip hop, and the occasional techno streak. i like the dj remixes like dj tickles cd - that one rocked! i hate poppy bands who r just a fad, and i like a lot of music with a good beat n awesome bass. But hey - thats just me!

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
QUOTE (boss @ Jan 28 2004, 01:47 PM) Yes GO Metallica!!

If anyone sawe the big day out METALLICA ROCKED. The put on the best show i have ever seen at the BDO!!! going to see them live today as well! If you ever get a chance watch them either live or on DVD. Even if you don't like their music, they put on a great show!
I'll be there mate.
Feel free to come back to my holtel room afterwards if you like, we are having a post metallica party!

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
my car is mainly linkin park, dance, trance and abit of hip hop, i always see these idoits go past with eminem cranking, they look and sound like dicks.

p.s sorry to anyone that does

D

dumpd6

depends on what mood your in and what time of day it is most of the cd's in my car are
hiphop
(the original stuff,nwa,easy e,dr dre,epmd,ice t,ice cube,krs1,2 live crew ect) none of the commercial crap
rap
trance
and the odd cd you wouldnt have cranked in the middle of the day mor of the mellow cd you put on afer a long tyring day but id listen to any type of music but i just bought a pioneer mp3 player so no longer will i have to sit at traffic lights lookin for cds

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Mainly Rap/Hip-Hop and the odd RnB here. Mix of da older stuff aswell as the new. Plus nothing like abit of Cold Chisel or anything like that with a beer and some mates. Only thing I ownt listen to though is Country and old **** (like 70's earlier).

T

Tatts

QUOTE (jetspin_vl @ Jan 26 2004, 10:43 PM)
Failing all that, the radio defaults to 90.2FM - The only radio station thats not afraid to kick you in the balls and run away laughing. - The Rock.

Mike
the only real rock station our default down here is 93.7 .... gotta love nick and rog ..and the do stuff to jono...lol

i agree with ya Mike ...they dont hold back ...ask broadcasting assoc...lol

one of THE ROCK QUOTES ....."HIP HOP MY NANA HAD ONE OF THOSE LAST WEEK..."

Me and My partner listen to nothing but METAL AND GOOD HARD ROCK..

SHIHAD ROCKS ...

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
well today on a drive from Rocky to Yeppoon I went through,
Silverchair for one song, too Papa Roach, to Metallica, to Black Eyed Peas, to Live, to radio, to Metallica.

But yes Anything along those lines, if its good .. I like it:p

I'll put my mp3 playlist up later.. 3220, with a handful of duplicates.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
i listen to pretty much anything but my favorites are Linkin Park, Offspring ACDC and a few more....and some rap too for the beats etc

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
ok here goes but seeing as i am a lot older than you lot my music may not sound real cool to you,,,led zepplen,cream,deep purple,rolling stones,,pink floyd,jeff beck,clapton,jimmy page,rory gallagher,doors, uriah heep,yardbirds,,box of frogs
cheers fergi