Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is it about your VE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I feel sorry and concerned for you Ari.
Going back to a good school, learning good manners, plus the English language will help you a lot.

phillmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sportswagon 2011
Whole of Sydney drives like that now, dog eat dog. The new keep right trend was caused by the reveue collectors. Used to be just on DD weekends, now it's every day. I avoid the whole area and never ride bikes down in the slums any more.

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Ari, Ari Ari..... What are you doing ?
I have a lot of respect for you, I have seen posts you have made about Fluffy, pictures you have posted, and you have even helped many members on here....

And then you post this....

id just like to know what it is about your VE that makes you drive like such a DICK!

im talking about:
cutting people off
tailgating people in the "fast lane" trying them to get out of your way even though theyre clearly going faster than the guy theyre overtaking but slower than you
bypassing queues of cars then trying to nose into the front of the queue
not letting people merge into traffic
rapidly overtaking a car in realy hairy traffic just to get 1 car in front of where they were before...

no **** i drove to thomastown from richmond (about 45 mins 1 way) and in that time i encountered 4 DICK drivers, 3 in VE commodores and 1 in a X5 bimmer but this isnt the first time. it seems every time i drive i encounter a DICK in a VE

im not talking about an incompetant camry driver, or a retard honda driver, im talking about a DICK that intentionally tries to make your life harder to make theirs better.

SORT

IT

OUT

Gaaaaaaah. Baaaaaaah, Whaaaaaa.
I feel dumber just reading this ?

Dude I know you are better and smarter than this, and more importantly YOU KNOW YOU ARE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THIS !

Lets quickly review the statics here (as I am sure you gave this due consideration this before posting this message).
There are over HALF a MILLION VEs that were manufactured between 2006 through to 2013.
It was arguably the top selling car for the majority of this time.
Some drivers balls still had not dropped when these things started production, and many original owners have passed on due to old age.
Politicians and celebrities have been driven around in these things, and many other pissed and incoherent have caught a taxi version home.

That's a huge demographic we are talking about here.

In a 45 Minute drive, you encounter 3 cocks, that happen to drive a VE
Statistically, that is around 0.000006% of VE drivers.

Were these drivers cocks ? Yeah most probably (I wasnt there, so only you know for sure)
Were these drivers cocks purely because they were driving a VE ?

Maybe I should put this another way.
I know some one that is a complete and utter cock head. A real butt munching SOB.
He also happens to own a HQ Statesman with a Chev 454.

Does that automatically make anyone that drives a HQ a cock ? (Of course not)
Does that automatically make anyone that drives a statesman a cock ? (Of course not)
Does that make anyone that drives or has fitted a 454 to a car a cock ?

(I leave this as an exercise for the original poster to answer this question, keeping mind that of the two 454 owners I am currently thinking of, one is a cock,
and the just called me a cock without knowing anything about me).

Last edited:

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Ever stop to think maybe it's you? Did you stop to think "maybe I should chill before flaming the entire forum of VE owners?" Nice generalisation. Yes dicks exist, yes some drive VE's. They also drive every other commo, falcon, toyo and doof doof car ever made. Keep out of the way if it annoys you. Of course, other dicks simply bitch about it on forums...

Exactly!! In my area most of the "dicks" drive Skylines and Rexxys but there are idiots that drive every make of vehicle and they are usually the minority.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
same incidence of dick VE drivers as most other cars on the road. Sadly 7.5 years of production (6 of which were the top selling car in Aus) means there are just so many on the road that odds are you are going to be cut off by one sooner or sooner.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I dunno, I often come in the VE section of this forum and just think "Why?".

Then I get on Club VE and I literally have to try and leverage my face from out of my desk.

Its like everyone who owned VLs VNs and VTs suddenly got jobs and brought VE's so the migration of retard has happened.

...and thats coming from someone who brought a VE.

But as Reap pointed out. Theyre the BA/F falcon of the Commodore world. VEs are insanely popular, theres plenty of them. Of course theres going to be a huge influx of **** drivers in them.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
If it wasn't for the fact I had the missus and my dog in the car today, I'd say "must've been me!" lol!

Everyone does something stupid on the road from time to time... I think whinging about it on a forum just makes you the pot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.