Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is it with guys???

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
No, don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but you guys with your reponses are legends :thumbsup:
Just find it unusual that when guys meet girls that is into cars they get all funny? Do you guys get intimidated or am I just barking up the wrong tree?
If so, the tell me where I can find you guys that dont get funny when meeting a commodore female driver? Hehehehe
What do the other female commie drivers have to say about this?

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well I would say its not the fact that you drive a commodore, or the fact that you love your car its everything added up that makes them think you are too blokey. The beer drinking, sports watching, car loving things you enjoy are traditionally blokey things if you enjoyed only one on them then maybe they would see you as a girly girl but when u like all these things that are traditionally in the male domain then some narrow minded blokes will just see you as one of the guys.

I think the better question is why do you care what they think? Guys that think that are probably after some girly girl bimbo and you don't want to be with blokes like that do you? There are plenty of blokes that would find your 'tomboyish' side more appealling so find one of them, you will probably have a lot in common :)

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
are you one of those girls that sit on the couch and scream out to dazza honey grab me another beer and check those snags on the barbie there burning dam these flys wheres my mockasins shutup u bloody kids bob,george,tania,josh,sharline sit ur ass down god dam kids cant watch the footy in peac..bullsh1t umpire it was outtttttttttttt :)

if these apply 2 u thats your problem

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
sydney...for work reasons only, otherwise I'd be anywhere near a beach.
Why do you ask?

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
are you one of those girls that sit on the couch and scream out to dazza honey grab me another beer and check those snags on the barbie there burning dam these flys wheres my mockasins shutup u bloody kids bob,george,tania,josh,sharline sit ur ass down god dam kids cant watch the footy in peac..bullsh1t umpire it was outtttttttttttt :)

if these apply 2 u thats your problem

Hehehehe... you cracked me up with that one, and no, none of those apply to me!:yeah:

vrsialac

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
If guy pulled up next to you in a pink barina would you think he was 2 feminine or just gay

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
Well, good question, but
A; Holden didnt make barinas in a pink colour, and
B. If he's driving a holden, then why not a commodore?