Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is this country coming to?

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
That's because they need a reason to criticize Christianity and Judaism. A religion sprouted from a "wild ass of a man" that was banished to the desert by God. No wonder the Muslims hate Christians and any other religion that doesn't worship Allah.

But OT, radicals always have a voice, and this just fuels the minority hard line Muslims into action, usually suicide bombings. Julia better find a better hiding place now that Oprah is no longer in the country, can't hide behind her anymore.

Yeah, me not being a theologian and all, not surprisingly I don't know the full exact history but I don't think it was that blunt.

Hagar and Ishmael were sent away, but they were not abandoned. God appeared and spoke to Hagar, assuring her that He would watch over them and see them prosper (Genesis 21:17-19). "And God was with the lad, and he grew up; he lived in the wilderness, and became an expert with the bow. He lived in the wilderness of Paran; and his mother took a wife for him from the land of Egypt" (Genesis 21:20-21 RSV).

Even still its crazy to think how many generations its passed down through. That wild ass of a man bit was prophesied to the mother before Ishmael was born, so I doubt he was worried about it being said lol. They still decided to turn away from God and hate everything etc except there own despite the fact that God was still watching over them etc etc.

I think both our major party leaders need to be axed lol. Get costello back for the libs!

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Another case of minority ruining it for majority.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
What I find ironic, is that it is our democratic nature that protects their right to practice whatever religion they choose. Perhaps we should do what they want, take away second 116 of the Constitution and see how they like it.

Also, I am waiting for the "These extremists are only the minority" to come from someone, I accept that yes, the people inciting this behavior are in the minority of their religion. However, the rest of the faith, does absolutely nothing, to distance themselves or publicly denounce that these people speak for them. Untill that happens, theyre all as bad as each other.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
If there ARE any moderate muslims, then they need to stand up and distance themselves from these fools.

This religion needs to be erradicated from his country otherwise.

+1

i understand cultural awareness, but Australia is founded & governed on Christian morals/beliefs.. if you dont like what a country stands for or its laws, you leave or find one that you like a settle there. This minority take over must stop, and something must be done about it. (dont know what thou)

+2

To anyone who doubts that these people want their culture to be the dominant force in this country, I invite you to take a good long look at the United Kingdom. They are now, literally, bending over for these people.

+3

Yeah it's interesting how they can get away with that, if you read that article the guy's saying he would go and kill everyone in canberra, and saying that a war in australia between islam and the rest is inevitable - shows how narrow minded they can be.

From a biblical perspective the religion islam was birthed from Ishmael, who was the son conceived from Abraham and Hagar - who was in a way a surrogate mother for Abrahams son because he believed that his wife Sarah could not longer have children (she did, hence the rest of the genealogy but that's beside the point), It was Abraham taking matters into his own hands rather than depending on God for the promise he gave him (you will have son,etc).

He grew up to be a man of the desert wilderness, with a wild and hostile attitude toward people, exactly as God described him to his mother before he was born.

Just some food for thought anyways, it is interesting how closely the modern muslim/arab nations resemble those verses.

100% correct. Ishmael being a hostile person/desert wanderer towards all other people just highlights Islam's disdain for all people and every group that does not tie into their belief system. If you are looking theoretically, everything points towards Islam being a violent, racist and intolerant religion which exists purely for the gratification of those with power to exert said power over the rest.

This guy, regardless of his Australian born heritage has gone beyond the step of freedom of speech. Simple fact is, if you don't like our values in Australia (which this #### grew up with) then you can go somewhere else. This guy should move to Iraq or Kenya, go and live with Sharia law, go live with radical extremists....let them do their own thing in their own country. Not here... Absolutely disgusted at his thoughts....

"I hate the parliament in Canberra. I want to go straight for the jugular vein and advise the parliament that they have no right to legislate. They should immediately step down and let the Muslims take over."

That is tantamount to 'treason' almost....They have no right to legislate? uhh yes they do, the Majority of the population voted them in....

I'm sorry to any passive muslim's who may read this, but I will not stand for any real power given to a Muslim group in deciding the direction, future, laws and culture of this country....you are privileged to be in this country, if you can't keep your mouth shut and say stuff like the above, then you deserve to get the book thrown at you and get dragged out to sea and dropped in the ocean with a cannon ball tied to your legs.

They are the Minority in Australia, a country built upon a Christian ethic, moral system and law system. You do not have the right to dictate, just like we do not have the right to dictate in a Muslim country.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP & GET THE #### OUT OF AUSTRALIA

"They must hate it, speak out against it. And, if that doesn't work, take action against it."

Encouraging people to take up action against the state?

His other objectives are to advise elected governments they have no authority to rule, and to educate non-Muslims on the benefits of sharia, including punishments such as stoning adulterers and severing the hands of thieves.

Elected governments have no right to rule...again? You are smoking some strong crack.

Sharia law will never be in Australia. Never.

This is absolutely disgusting.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
"One day Australia will live under sharia; it's inevitable," he said. "If they (Australians) don't accept it, that's not our problem. We hope, and our objective is to have a peaceful transition, but when you look at history that has never been the case. There's always been a fight. It is inevitable that one day there will be a struggle for Islam in Australia."

So whether we do or don't want it your going to force this on us anyway, how selfish is that, this guy is a pig. I can honestly say i'd rather die than live in a country runned by these bastards.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
Is this for real?? :hmmm:

.. What would Jimmy say about this I wonder?

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
He doesn't have a great deal of support from a lot of Muslim's

The comment below sums up the feelings of quite a few of the 'Muslim' forums in Australia

Brother sorry i beg to differ with you. Ibrahim slandered many members here including me just because his views were different to others.
I was still easy on him and forgave him for his unguarded and offensive comments.

I feel for the sane members in this forum who were always on a receiving end of Ibrahim, no one was unkind to him without a valid reason. Specially i feel sorry for the admin of this forum, i feel for them and would not like to be in their shoes.

Some of us come to this forum with their dangerous ideology and half cooked knowledge, write offensive and meaningless material without knowing the repercussions it may have for this site, for the ones who own it and aabove all the Muslim community in general.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
He doesn't have a great deal of support from a lot of Muslim's

The comment below sums up the feelings of quite a few of the 'Muslim' forums in Australia

Brother sorry i beg to differ with you. Ibrahim slandered many members here including me just because his views were different to others.
I was still easy on him and forgave him for his unguarded and offensive comments.

I feel for the sane members in this forum who were always on a receiving end of Ibrahim, no one was unkind to him without a valid reason. Specially i feel sorry for the admin of this forum, i feel for them and would not like to be in their shoes.

Some of us come to this forum with their dangerous ideology and half cooked knowledge, write offensive and meaningless material without knowing the repercussions it may have for this site, for the ones who own it and aabove all the Muslim community in general.
I read that whole thread and for everyone that didn't support him there was three that did.