Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is this country coming to?

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Even if the different arms of Islamic faith came out and blasted Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon there would still be those who think that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Now you're being as close minded as what you're claiming we are!

If you want to argue a topic, at least pick a side.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I'm writing a letter to my local member for parliament

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
The thing with bullshit nutjobs like this bloke is, they consider moderate muslims their enemy, which is why they have no qualms about setting off a bomb in a crowded marketplace and killing other muslims.
if you want a bit of a background on the rise of militant islamism, check out a film called 'the power of nightmares' it basically details militant islam sees anyone harbouring any views which are less hardline as their own as the enemy, and fair game for attack.
it's also scary because one of their stated goals is to force divisiveness, and create an 'us or them' mentality among muslims here and abroad, which isn't hard when all the 'the west is at war with islam' claims are flying around.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well you've got a gun haven't you ?

Stand up for your god-given rights then.....:hmmm:

I'm fully aware that there is support for this moron on Muslim forums but that's a given, however those who think all Muslim's have the exact same mindset are being proven wrong even on Muslim forums

This guy will fade into the background like all the other cleric's, etc in the past who have said similiar things and life will go on as normal for the majority

Crazy, mate, no one is saying all muslims are like this. In fact I do not think that claim has ever been made. HOWEVER, yes a big however, where are those who do not agree with this man? Where are the moderate group leaders speaking up about this craziness? Where are those showing us other Australians that they are not all nutjobs? Nowhere. Now that is what worries me.

If a catholic priest come out and said sex with boys should be had by all, I can god damned guarantee there would be grousp left right and centre coming out and saying like hell. Yet when these extremists speak we do not hear a peep except from the useful idiots which seem to be of massive proportion in this country. Where are the responses form the dead head Tradt or the Islamic council of Australia? Hidden. Funny that.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Soop, what can we do? Like serious question, apart from a letter to our member, or bashing a few muslims...?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Unite, and have a common voice, have a well thought out arguement, that doesn't consist of purely racsist slander.

Take that arguement to the public.