Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Kind Of Job You Have !!!

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Lead Software Developer and Project Manager for a small sydney based software development firm.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
I work at a car yard, taking photos and advertising on the internet, and also at betta electrical where i mainly deliver and install but sometimes in the shop selling as well. Thats only until I can get my electrical apprenticeship, which by the looks of it will never happen lol i been tryin forever now with no luck :( any one want to give me an apprenticeship?

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Currently unemployed :bang: :ranting: , have worked as a mechanic (all year 10 if that counts) ;) , and occasionally do irrigation work with the family business.

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
I work for a metal building products company in regency park, i is the leading hand for my section and weld when someone has a day off or when it is needed been there 8 years not a bad team of guys to work with.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
oh dear...

i am talking about some navy initiations ;)

oh ok well i got 2 mates already in the navy and 2 in the army and i havnt heard of these initiations... are they at recruit school, job training or once posted?

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
Supervisor at the local IGA ( lame job but gives me cash) and also in the Army reserves as a Artillery Operator or Gunny as people call them

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Trainee Technical Officer

If a new subdivision or alotment etc is going in somewhere, I have to figure out where to put the power/ streetlights/ whether or not you can get it there etc. Mainly all LV stuff but we deal with HV sometimes.

Fairly good - get to sit in the office most of the day but quite often we're first to go out on site to scope jobs, so that means some 4wd'ing and playing with fancy equipment.

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
oh ok well i got 2 mates already in the navy and 2 in the army and i havnt heard of these initiations... are they at recruit school, job training or once posted?

lol nothing will hapen to u besides being shouted at and woking up early in the morning and to run out to the east gate enjoy recruit school and cat training at cerberuss hav a few at the bnb at rsl for me and watch out for the local swamp donkeys at crib point they got std's and sh@t and are dying to up the duff from sailors :thumbsup:

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Mining Engineer.

Just finished Phd so that means I have been off work for the past 3.5 years.

Applied for roles in Kalgoorlie, Mt Isa, Mackay, Moranbah, Brisbane.

Cant wait to start work, want to get back into the big money.