Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Kind Of Job You Have !!!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey sabby... can i please have a.. my boss thinks im sick today??? bwahahaha...sorry

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
haha yeh ive been warned bout the swamp donkeys :p... already planned on going out in frankston... been told its good there...i go to hmas watson after recruit training, i dont stay at cerberus

i know you will do 4 or 6 weeks of training learning how bm then to watsome for the rest of your catorgery training. i joined in 97 moran division joined as a mt so i know sumerville and frankston well. enjoy ur time down there mate

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
11 weeks as recruit in cerberus then at watson for 20 weeks plus extra 4 weeks for sea survival and that... cheers i cant wait to go...

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
hey sabby... can i please have a.. my boss thinks im sick today??? bwahahaha...sorry

ah no worries walesy, here you go "hands you a panadol shake"
NO we dont actually make them, for anyone who got an idea

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
just started an apprenticeship in carpentry with the old man an love it! @ the moment im only on $20 an hour (my dad charges the boss for my rate that way he pays nothing) but i only take home $600 a week he keeps the other $200 for tax and holiday pay:)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
and you brought a black car? .....*shrugs*

yea, only reason i got black was cos i went into the showroom on the tuesday, they had a black one on the floor and gave me a better deal and i drove it out on the friday

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
Hey Some of you have some decent jobs. :thumbsup:

Man i cant wait till i get my VY commodore so i can post some pics of my nice ride when i get it...

I am just a Telemarketer one of those hated people that stalk you via a phone late on night when your eating dinner or just couldnt be bothered to answer the phone lol :)

To be honest it aint the best job in the world but it has let me afford saving for a VY commodore so i am proud of that fact. :yeah:

But in the next 5-6months i will seriously consider a new job though been for 1 and half years now got to move onto something better :thumbsup:

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
oh ok well i got 2 mates already in the navy and 2 in the army and i havnt heard of these initiations... are they at recruit school, job training or once posted?

oh boy, have you got lots to learn
when on a ship doing your thing if you go over the equator, you do a ceramony called crossing the lines, going from southern hemispher, to the northern one
and you pay hommage to king neptune, the child bride and the baby. the bears will come and summon you, adn as a young seaman you will be put thew the initation. i was a able seaman when it happend to me, was on hmas brisbane, (which is now dischaged) all male boat, old ddg. had cooking oil put where cooking oil shouldnt be put. and as for the broom, well i pushed dirt from one side of the ship to the next and then back again. lots of sweaping. and a cso? why a cso dude, do something which gives you some skills, cause a cso gives ya nothin, be a mt or go to a w rate. you will understand that later

was in rankin devision back in 1996, ge 131 was my intake, with pety officer hagity. remember it well.

as for my job, im a electrical fitter mechanic. money is great, it's to great, need to do a saliry sacrifice or ill be getting hammered by tax man soon

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
oh boy, have you got lots to learn
when on a ship doing your thing if you go over the equator, you do a ceramony called crossing the lines, going from southern hemispher, to the northern one
and you pay hommage to king neptune, the child bride and the baby. the bears will come and summon you, adn as a young seaman you will be put thew the initation. i was a able seaman when it happend to me, was on hmas brisbane, (which is now dischaged) all male boat, old ddg. had cooking oil put where cooking oil shouldnt be put. and as for the broom, well i pushed dirt from one side of the ship to the next and then back again. lots of sweaping. and a cso? why a cso dude, do something which gives you some skills, cause a cso gives ya nothin, be a mt or go to a w rate. you will understand that later

was in rankin devision back in 1996, ge 131 was my intake, with pety officer hagity. remember it well.

as for my job, im a electrical fitter mechanic. money is great, it's to great, need to do a saliry sacrifice or ill be getting hammered by tax man soon
ge 144 PO HYDE good bloke. did you know a divid smith he was a stoker

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ge 144 PO HYDE good bloke. did you know a divid smith he was a stoker

i remember po hyde, he turned up at recruit school just as i left comm's school to join the real navy. and with the name david smith, i woudlnt say i remember him, it's a common name, obviously smithy was his nick name, which ship was he on, i did time on brisbane, perth and hobart, small stint on melbourne the ffg, but it sucked