Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What not to put in the VE

scott.waldon

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman 5.7L
A good fuel filler cover would be good, ours doesnt even close properly half the time and it feels like plastic.
A boot flicker that is more practical, you gotta lean over center console not the car back into drive lol, go down the street and then u cant get the tiny glovebox closed.

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
adox said:
Cup holders come with square carton adapters (store away in glove box)
QUOTE]

Dont know if it has been said but couldnt find it

Something similiar but make the cup holders big enough to hold a 600ml coke instead of tearin the tags off or pulling the whole clip in holder out when you grab the bottle :b: :b: :b: :b:

gmhvl6

Reaction score
scott.waldon said:
A good fuel filler cover would be good, ours doesnt even close properly half the time and it feels like plastic..
That's because it IS plastic.

scott.waldon said:
A boot flicker that is more practical, you gotta lean over center console not the car back into drive lol, go down the street and then u cant get the tiny glovebox closed.

Heres a tip.... Just press the boot release button on the key, yes it works even if the key is in the ignition. No need to open the glovebox.

vy1sv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv ute
while were at it, id love holden to stick some 600 inch subwoofers IN to the back seats, maybe just 9 of them might be enough, a 7 inch exhaust system with 200 into 10 headers and a toilet in the drivers seat would be lovely...

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
and power steering would be nice too. is that standard yet?

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
yer what about this new thing?.....um..whats it called??...........air conditioning?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
this thread is about
"What NOT to put in the VE" not
"What Should go in the VE"!!!!!!

:hit:

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I woulda been a bit of a dead thread if it was just What NOT to put in the VE lol, why not include what we want to see in the new commo..

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
adox said:
I woulda been a bit of a dead thread if it was just What NOT to put in the VE lol, why not include what we want to see in the new commo..

Nice one adox, I agree.

Ok I'm being a bit pedantic here, but I've got another one. Exterior mirrors that drain properly when you wash the car!! Every time i wash mine, I'll chamois the mirrors / doors at least 50 times and they'll STILL always drip water when you start driving!! This leaves water spots on your nice clean car. :b:

Anyone got a solution by the way? Ive thought of vacuuming the water out, but how dumb would i look doing that? :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Stop using salty water to wash your car? :)?