Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Not To Say To A Cop

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
well he had picked it up from some clip off his sunvisor and sat it with his wallet when they saw him

as we were turning the corner and nearly at my aunties house he just got it down

Last edited:

centy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp series 2
When the cops are doing traffic directing, yell out your mates window " do some work you lazy pig"
then wait for them to get him.
PS don't do this in your own car.
Barstard mate done it to me.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
hey hun ya wanna root in mi car.

are those 32 c

jjl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
A cop pulls up to a car parked in Lovers Lane. He taps on the window and asks the driver to get out of the car. The cop says to the driver - I know the girl in your car and she is underage. The bloke denies any knowledge of such info. The cop says - well I tell you what, if you let me go next I will forget about it. The bloke thinks for a while and finally the cop says - well whats the delay. The bloke answers - I dont know if I can do that, I never f***ed a cop before.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
A cop pulls up to a car parked in Lovers Lane. He taps on the window and asks the driver to get out of the car. The cop says to the driver - I know the girl in your car and she is underage. The bloke denies any knowledge of such info. The cop says - well I tell you what, if you let me go next I will forget about it. The bloke thinks for a while and finally the cop says - well whats the delay. The bloke answers - I dont know if I can do that, I never f***ed a cop before.
Thats funny as!!

VT9C1-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 9C1
well the other day wehn producing my car for its weekly inspection at the cop shop my gf decides to go and ask the senior traffic copper is a mini spool illegal bcoz we just had one put it!!!!

and guess what the not, just what ya do with a spool is

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
well the other day wehn producing my car for its weekly inspection at the cop shop my gf decides to go and ask the senior traffic copper is a mini spool illegal bcoz we just had one put it!!!!

and guess what the not, just what ya do with a spool is

Why do you have weekly inspections? I've never heard of that before

VT9C1-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 9C1
kinda got a letter in the mail to produce my vechile for a roadworthy inspection at my local cop shop

1st time i went there i took everythn not legal off n put the best bak tyres i could find on

got the all good found rubber granules uner the guards and said cum bak next week with better tyres

2nd time, new tyres on the bak so thining im all good,

he gets halfway down the stairs and sees the car, goes ill be bak, cums bak with the measuring stik wheel thingys and goes bring it bak next week with 100mm clearance or i give u defect

this has happened to a few mates of mine and yeh they make ya take it to the cop shop once a week for 3 months for tyre, height anf rubber spray inspection

im luki bcoz im mechanically stok and th exhaust is legal

so yeh i wonder whats next lol

heres a edited for reasons copy of the letter

TON-992piggies.jpg

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Oh ok, so its not actually a weekly inspection, you just dont have a roadworthy car so you have to keep going back within 7 days every time