Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What power would i make with these mods?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
He said nothing about forced induction and even said the reason 6s have more torque is less cylinders to restrict torque production.

Try reading the thread before commenting in future, saves you looking like an idiot.

No, the comment was "LOL at the retards using examples of 6cyls with FORCED INDUCTION" in a thread about forced inducted 6's.

I have seen many 6's that have more torque than a 8, BFW, it comes down to personal preference and how much money you want to spend on YOUR choice. Just because some people don't like the choice, it does not make it wrong.

For every V8 slap down at a V6, the same could be said to the V8 collective.
Why waste money on a V8 when you can have a V10?
Why waste money on a V8 when you can have a V12?
Why waste money on a V8 when you can have a W16?

All valid arguments, but everyone makes a choice to what they want, it just so happens that some people don't like other peoples choices, so they feel the need to criticise, instead of offering help.

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
Lets show Mr. Moneybags what he could do with a whole bunch of money...

And the Dyno

Last edited by a moderator:

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
And the road test, why not :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
He said nothing about forced induction and even said the reason 6s have more torque is less cylinders to restrict torque production.

Try reading the thread before commenting in future, saves you looking like an idiot.

I did read the whole thread before making a comment.
Your comment stated "retards" meaning more than one. So, taking your statement on the way in which it was written, would mean that you were talking about more than one person, well retards in this case. You simply stated that you were laughing out loud at retards using examples of 6 cylinders with forced induction, in a thread about force inducted 6 cylinders.
Next time, try to make your statement a little more, understandable, that way when people read it they won't think that you are an idiot.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
31259140.jpg

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
My mistake was presuming everyone was intelligent enough to work it out themselves considering all the relevent information is in the thread. If you need pictures its your problem not mine.

I did read the whole thread before making a comment.
Your comment stated "retards" meaning more than one. So, taking your statement on the way in which it was written, would mean that you were talking about more than one person, well retards in this case. You simply stated that you were laughing out loud at retards using examples of 6 cylinders with forced induction, in a thread about force inducted 6 cylinders.
Next time, try to make your statement a little more, understandable, that way when people read it they won't think that you are an idiot.

Aero86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL commo, Vx Commo, AP6 Val
You should see the torque my 4cyl datsun with a sd25 in it makes

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
My mistake was presuming everyone was intelligent enough to work it out themselves considering all the relevent information is in the thread. If you need pictures its your problem not mine.

Its relevant, just saying.