Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What the hell do I do???

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
TheForgotten, You have to put your g/f and child first. I know this guy is your best mate, and you have been through so much together, but honestly, what sort of a friend does what he is doing? It's really not fair on you, your g/f and your child.

You need to say to him, that you have a family to think of, and that you don't have a problem helping out at this rough time, but he really has to rethink the way he is behaving for him to stay there with you.

I understand where you're coming from, I really do. I know what it's like to bend over backwards to help out these people that are 'your best mates', and get nothing but a kick in the arse in return. It makes things so hard, and to be honest, it hurts. A lot.

I dunno, it is a hard situation to be in, but you really have to do something. Like I said before, it's not fair on any of you.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I've been through quite a lot in my life, I know i'm only 17 but most most people that do find out almost collapse knowing what i've been through/put up with.

That is no reason for him to change, Honestly...

If they all want him gone & you don't... Maybe suggest him to get back on his feet an move out an start fresh again. Instead of cramping your family's style.

Cheers
MaT

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Well I talked to him, long story short, he's giving up booze and greens.
He knows he's treating us badly, and I told him to appologize to my gf. we'll see what happens. I didn't kick him out, which I'll probly get in trouble for...

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Sounds like a good start at least. Good luck!