Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will the 2017 model bring?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
MY17 has already been released. It included gawky faked plastic bonnet strips. :spew:

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Will probly be a Sticker pack
probably but it would be nice to see it go out with a bang like a LSA :)

We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; —World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems. Arthur O'Shaughnessy.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
VFII is the last Commodore. This is it:

2015-holden-vfii-commodore-thumb-WP-1.jpg

And pretty sure it's a MY17. I have a mate picking up a brand spanking new SS V Redline next week so will ask him if it's MY17.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
i'm pretty sure they will do a cosmetic upgrade in october the one you have pictured in a vf2, they will have to do a 3 or the sales next year will be dismal

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The VFII (pictured) has already been confirmed to be the last model...

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
There probably won't be a VF Series 3, but as I mentioned earlier, there will be special limited production packs running over the next year or so to keep interest up in the Commodore and retain its production numbers so that they are at least viable until production ceases. (They're probably losing money on each car now due to reduced sales but they have to keep making the cars for another fifteen or sixteen months).

Any changes will be minor and able to be accommodated at minimal cost. There won't be an equivalent six to the Falcon Sprint because they have HSV and the SSV/Redlines which Ford don't have to take care of the performance cars and the Alloytec has never been properly developed into a performance engine. They sure won't do it this late in its production run.

Wheels, colours, interior trim, limited production runs, minor external tweaks. That's about it but I still reckon they'll do a final super luxury Calais.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
And still no power folding mirrors! LOL! Even the Hyundai i20 has had them for years!

And the upper models should all also have HID lights.