Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will the 2017 model bring?

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
And still no power folding mirrors! LOL! Even the Hyundai i20 has had them for years!

And the upper models should all also have HID lights.

Yeah, it seems strange that two such basic items remain missing from even an option list for the most expensive model. And it applies to most of their imported models, too. Does ANY current Holden have electrically folding mirrors? Mine fold, if I shove 'em. Big deal.

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
Any wonder they are pulling out, commodores are really getting to be poverty packs.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Any wonder they are pulling out, commodores are really getting to be poverty packs.

what about clubsport until the lsa was fitted it was a step down from holden redlines

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I would of jumped at the chance to get another Holden but the warranty is crap compared to other manufacturers.

I cant see the MY17 update being any more than cosmetic, at most there'll be a small power increase, but seeing as all Holden V8's from 2006 until the VFII came out with 260-270kw, I'd be very surprised if there was an increase. It wont go LSA as no one would pay the extra coin for a HSV, as people have stated, the difference between the SSVR and a Clubsport is bugger all now.

If I had $60k to spend, I'd get a second hand Gen F GTS.

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Hope they're keeping the 'Some Like It Hot Red', the Red Brembo Brakes and the sunroof on the MY17 SSV Redline.