Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Ya Got Stuck On Ya Car

[BABYK]

[VKBABE]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Executive
i have a festiva, and i got a sticker made that says

"Help, someone stole my other four cylinders"

and "Gumby" on the front coz its green, and the DP Motorsport logo on the back.

Get some really dumb questions from chicks about my first sticker lol

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
I've got a sticker that says "ssshhh, i'm hunting lions!" :p

B

brock/owna

i have partly debadged the berlina just took off the berlina badges and no stickers (but rego and that is way in the back quarter window) but i do have a tow ball cover c pic
And on the statsman i havnt debadged cos its a srs 2 (vp) and not (VN) i do have weathershields slim line smoke tint and 2 stickers a hcc on the top of the rear window why cos i got it with a mbr ship and below that i have a soaring pheonix mechanical id logo sticker these are not avalible to anyone you can get them 2 ways 1 steal it or 2 spend a few grand on ya motor it is basically a id sticker if u cit it chances are the car has somthing speacial somewhere on it lol

Attachments

• av pic (Medium).jpg
    av pic (Medium).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 148
C

cdsam

My sticker

I got me a Lion on the back window :yeah:

Attachments

• CIMG0137.jpg
    CIMG0137.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 159

mitch01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exec. ser.1
No lions for me but I have a tiger....
McDonalds happy meal toy Tigger hanging from rear tow eyelet - makes a cool drift toy. :yeah:

C

chaz

i dont have any but a few of my mate own commies and they are all nice commies but on the back window there got a SIC sticker. it looks mad when were all crusin up the coast about 5 - 6 commies with SIC stickers on teh back window.. so yeah thats my 2 cents

O

ozute

I have one on my back window that has the Aussie flag and says "If you don't love it, LEAVE" :flame:

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
On the top of the rearscreen, i got a sticker saying "caution - vehical constantly sidways", and on the boot just next to the toyota logo is a big fat "buggar".
oh, and i've also got a woodstock burben bumper sticker on the rearscreen. came free with a six pack!!!