Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Ya Got Stuck On Ya Car

O

ozute

Apparently not.. perhaps we could change the site name from Just Commodores to Whatever.. :whistling

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
hey man, im not the only one on this site who dosnt own a commy, and anyway, this is called the internet where anyone can post anything! wots your f*cking problem!

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Only one sticker on the back of the VS-II, a sticker from work saying "Only Bundaberg Ginger Beer is Naturally brewed to be better!" (shameless self-promotion... :yeah: ).
On the back of our old Rodeo ute though, I am working on covering the whole tail-gate with stickers! :p
There is another one of those stickers from work, a Bundaberg Motorcycle Wreckers sticker, an RAAF sticker with coat of arms, and then when we bought a new printer, I made a few myself when on holidays. First up was a copy of a original "KISS Army" sticker, a cartoon picture of my old Kawasaki with wording around it saying "Kawasaki H2-750 Two-Stroke Triple: Proud Choice of Hooligans Everywhere!". Then there is a sticker which has brought a few positive comments. It has an Australian flag on the end, and says "It's not an "S.U.V", it's not a "Pickup", it's a bloody UTE!" :yeah:

....there's still quite a bit of space left on the arse end of the Rodeo, so my work isn't yet done... :yeah:

O

ozute

Wombat said:
It has an Australian flag on the end, and says "It's not an "S.U.V", it's not a "Pickup", it's a bloody UTE!" :yeah:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :king: :yeah: How much for one WB?

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
just a holographic play boy bunny on the back windscreen vs badges on my car roo.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
only a bob jane sticker on the rear, left under the commodore badge

but im keeping my eye out for something nice.

i dont really want a windscreen one as i have a louver on the rear and my p-plate is planeted behind my center mirror.

my mate has the "car insured by the mafia, you hit us we hit you"
and someone at work just has a FPV logo on the back of his AU.

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
Well, I just scraped off the original dealers sticker - baked on over 15 odd years, but I decided to leave this one (also original I think)

Attachments

• 00076.jpg
    00076.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 144