Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Ya Got Stuck On Ya Car

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
I like my cars debadged. I have even welded and painted over the aerial and passenger door locks.

Also leaves less for idiots to debadge!

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
i have got two stickers on the back window one at the top say's BEASTclub.com.au

and the one at the bottom is the HCC sticker (Holden Commodore Club of sa)

R

rattattack1313

stickerzz..

only one I have at the moment is my new "justcommodores.com"one..no Holden badges anywhere,( dust+rust collectors).......but I have 2 of those promotional VB (vb) footballs in the corners of my parcel shelf..they hold the speaker covers in...lol...Hmmmmm..seems Garth left his sticker stash here...........might have to whack one the on the back window...I have wind/rain guards on both from windows..but I find , with the black spottie bits on the windguards, combined with same on windscreen down the pillar, makes for a wider pillar area...gotta sorta look around it a bit.....a pain in the arse......

miss ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS S2
I have 2 stickers...... an aussie flag about the size of a postage stamp on the tailgate next to the ss badge.... and one on the back window that says ..........A WOMANS PLACE IS IN A UTE............

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
heh, i love the sticker on the window miss ss! Mind you, it must attract some unwelcome abusive attention from some guys at times. make you wanna :bop:

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
Bek31 said:
i just have a SHURE sticker (as in microphones) on the bottom right of my rear window. thats it but i do have a "moshing moo cow" on my rear parcel shelf (a black cow with white spots just like those bobbing dogs...).

im waiting for my best friend's band to get a sticker and i think i will then put that on my rear window.... but thats it. used to be hugely into stickers but im not really anymore...

still no band sticker, but i do have a small street comms in rear left corner and one for our commy club www.brisbanecommodore.com on the front windscreen :)

B

Berrie

only a 'this is not my boyfriend's car' across the rear windscreen ;)