Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats the cheapest way to gain more power out of my ssv ute??

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
yeah im not wanting to spend thousands of dollars on it as its my daily, just after a nice v8 note, would be happy with around 300kw

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
3 more post then i can play games wooo. lol

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
done.............................

munga2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
unless u got a fortune mate the best thing is a high flow intake.and a decent exhaust system! do not put high flow cats on it though i work for holden and high flow cats will bring the o2 sensor engine light on non stop go cat back!! if you have got a fortune though go high flow injectors fuel pump and a capa super charger will cost u 14ish with a tuned ecu but it' go like you can make the repayments!!

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
unless u got a fortune mate the best thing is a high flow intake.and a decent exhaust system! do not put high flow cats on it though i work for holden and high flow cats will bring the o2 sensor engine light on non stop go cat back!! if you have got a fortune though go high flow injectors fuel pump and a capa super charger will cost u 14ish with a tuned ecu but it' go like you can make the repayments!!

Someone else who works for Holden who has no idea what they're talking about.

"do not put high flow cats on it though i work for holden and high flow cats will bring the o2 sensor engine light on non stop go cat back!! " You should step outside your 'Holdenworld' for a second and go and see what performance shops are doing. Have a read around a few car forums, you might learn something.