Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what's with it?

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yeh i knew some1 back home who drove a camry and he isnt that greater driver, he said he moved his seat forward and sat closer to the steering wheel, then he said it made him more confident, he felt he could drive faster...we all said in his case it was NOT a good thing, since he was a crap tryhard driver 2 start with (in a camry!!!), he since crashed his car into the side of a dirt track while trying 2 get sideways in a front wheel drive, it broke a few bits of his front bumper but serves him right 4 being an idiot and an overconfident driver

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
GLD-086 said:
it makes you look like a tool, when you could virtually rest your arm, on the back window, the way some people lean their seats back.

I can officially say i have seen this before...a bloke driving a camira, gangsta shiit pumping, front drivers window up, back drivers window down...bloke reclined back and ashing his ciggi out the back window. he was super reclined, looked like a fuk head and me and my mates gave him a barrage of abuse, to which he could do nothing, he was alone and a wigger so he deserved it :D

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
purely for comfort,i can just see the bonnet, i can see the road about 5 m infront of the car so i dont have a visibility problem. so if its comfy why not