Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your job?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Full time uni student, working enough hours at a servo to keep my car..

Servo I work at is Safeway Petrol..

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
I work at a Woolworths Distribution center, im the guy (aswell as others) that makes up all the orders for the various stores throughout whole of Queensland and Northern NSW. Its not bad only my second week but its fun and the time goes quickly. Oh and the money is not bad:whistling

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
2 jobs
- donut van at telstra dome, come say hi to me :p

- laborer moving offices around and stuff

M

MzTomboy

Charg'd (sexy vn chick lover) said:
interesting job for a chick, do you enjoy it?
Yeah its good, theres 3 of us girls in the office and we run the show, and plus its a male dominated field so there is plenty to look at lol
I've only been there about 3 months and i dont get cheap flights yet but i can apply for 75% off airfares and we fly all over the world

sparky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
Rural merch sales. I work for a franchise of a large australia wide company, Landmark.
Basically deal with farmers and listen to them complain about how there's not enough rain, to much rain, to hot, to cold, spray cost to much, and any other **** they are unhappy with.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
MzTomboy said:
Yeah its good, theres 3 of us girls in the office and we run the show, and plus its a male dominated field so there is plenty to look at lol
I've only been there about 3 months and i dont get cheap flights yet but i can apply for 75% off airfares and we fly all over the world

sounds interesting, glad you enjoy it

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
sparky said:
Rural merch sales. I work for a franchise of a large australia wide company, Landmark.
Basically deal with farmers and listen to them complain about how there's not enough rain, to much rain, to hot, to cold, spray cost to much, and any other **** they are unhappy with.

The thing is there is not enough rain and chemicals do cost too much. But then again theres not much you can do about that.

Oh and btw I was a full time uni student, taken a 6 month break and working for the old man (farming) before I go up north of WA working on a mine (if I can ever find a job). Going back to uni next year for three years.

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
full time student and woolworths produce assistant... gets me 4cents off my fuel

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
full time student, part time anything else, mostly beekeeping. some glazier work, gardening, plumbing, electricals, carpentry to name a few.

The beekeeping is an odd job, but how many 17 yr olds u know on $25 per hour.