Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what's your opinion? white VT S. please comment.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Hi there. I baught a white supercharged VT S last week. Love the car. Tidy as. Just not happy with the look though. I'm thinking white front grilles instead of the black. And not happy with the tail lights. Thinking series 2 with clear Indecators or white vx garnish with monaro tail lights. Any ideas or combinations? Cheers.

matqld

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt/vx ls1
Different ppl see things from a diff prospective, I'd do what you think looks best.
Up to me i'd go vx garnish, with monaro taillights, vx front bar n headlights BUT heat and remove cover's off headlights and tailights And paint black all around the inside area's (not the lens lol) then glue em back together, Seen it in a just commadore mag i think, looks seriously trick, then slighterly lower car (and level it) remove badges for a super clean lookin car id leave the two front grilles black and get some mad black 18-19" wheels. just plain and tidy looking then :p

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Drop it and detail it (properly, as in correction), then make a decision. You'll be amazed how tough a car looks when its low and clean...

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
vx calais garnish? and cut the grills out don't paint them, then lower some nice wheels, then you can work on the interior. and have fun with it!!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
we all just dancing around the obvious solution of a VX SS front bar? :p

VX calais garnish, or VX garnish with monaro tail lights

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
Here's a pic of mine in the rear...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,437

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
How do I upload pics on iPhone? I have a few pics uploaded in my profile just don't know how to in forum. Any piks of a values garnish? Don't really want to lower it any more than the sport suspension on it. I'm scraping out in my driveway already. Plus anything I do has to go past the mrs first as I have a company car for work and she drives it while I'm at work. Bloody women lol

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Calias* stupid auto correct lol