Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where did I break the rules??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Why is it when you ask a question, you dont get an answer??

I have recieved an infraction for promoting/displaying illegal behaviour, when clearly I did not do any of this, I clearly stated it was on a PRIVATE ROAD, to avoid an infraction, how can you prove a simple point - that a V6 commodore can go above 150km/hr - without stating it like I did, I can't see why I should be held accountable for how others interpret my post.. it is written in clear english where it took place.. In the JC rules, it says promoting displaying illegal behaviour on PUBLIC ROADS... which I didnt do,

And it says that serious infractions do not expire.. would you seriously call that a 'serious' infraction,

icon1.gif
You have received an infraction at Just Commodores
Dear zeussy,

You have received an infraction at Just Commodores.

Reason: Promotion/Displaying Illegal Behaviour
-------
If you want to talk about doing stupid speeds on roads do it elsewhere, private road does not excuse this action, as anyone with half a brain knows it wasnt on a private road.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/...ml#post1032660
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressball
150? Come on man... Ecotec :p There's optimism and then there's exaggeration haha.

pfffft yeah.. I'm taking it thats your attempt at sarcasm??

I had my VT doing 215km/hr..

(private road etc.. etc..)
All the best,
Just Commodores

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
moderators use there judgement, it was not hard to see how they came to the decision they did...

as for "serious" infraction, yeah, im with you on that one though. I got a "serious" infraction for telling a moderator to harden the **** up after he gave me another serious infraction for something else... neither deserved non-expire-able points imo.

aZk.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why is it when you ask a question, you dont get an answer??

I have recieved an infraction for promoting/displaying illegal behaviour, when clearly I did not do any of this, I clearly stated it was on a PRIVATE ROAD, to avoid an infraction, how can you prove a simple point - that a V6 commodore can go above 150km/hr - without stating it like I did, I can't see why I should be held accountable for how others interpret my post.. it is written in clear english where it took place.. In the JC rules, it says promoting displaying illegal behaviour on PUBLIC ROADS... which I didnt do,

And it says that serious infractions do not expire.. would you seriously call that a 'serious' infraction,

Do you really think people were born in the last rain shower? I gave you an infraction for it, deal with it. Just because you said it was a private road, does not make it true. Different infractions have different punishments.

I suggest you read this: Just Commodores - Announcements in Forum : Site Feedback / Site Problems

moderators use there judgement, it was not hard to see how they came to the decision they did...

as for "serious" infraction, yeah, im with you on that one though. I got a "serious" infraction for telling a moderator to harden the **** up after he gave me another serious infraction for something else... neither deserved non-expire-able points imo.

aZk.

I was half expecting to look at your infractions and seeing me issuing them to you. :p

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah I have read that, but still havent come to the conclusion as to how that is a 'serious' infraction, that warrants the infraction to never expire,

Maybe delete the post and give me a warning or something like that..

Directly out of your post minux..

Discussion of illegal activities (burn outs, street racing and excessive speeding) on public roads is not allowed.

Yes public, I never said that anyone on here was stupid, or came down in the last shower.. I was trying to prove a point to another member that it is an easily achievable goal to get a V6 above 150km/hr - but also avoid an infraction at the same time..

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
They take very seriously the talking of illegal acts on here! Its all good and well saying 'private road' but just think what would happen if the media got hold of such a thing. You'd bring the site down with your stupid attempt to cover what really happened.

Feel free to provide a google image of the said private road ;)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
They take very seriously the talking of illegal acts on here! Its all good and well saying 'private road' but just think what would happen if the media got hold of such a thing. You'd bring the site down with your stupid attempt to cover what really happened.

Feel free to provide a google image of the said private road ;)

Yeah next time I go up there..

How is it a stupid attemp to cover anything up, I was stating a fact..

Im not so much saying about the infraction as such, although I do feel it was a harsh way to go about it.. surely a warning and delete the post if they found it to be 'covering up' illegal activity, cause sure I can see they would want to keep this sort of thing out of JC, for the reasons that it is unsafe and irresponsible, not so much for the publicity side of things.
I feel its extemely harsh to put it that my above mentioned post is a serious offence.. making it a permanent infraction, never to expire..

How do any of you know where that took place?? or for that matter know anything about what I was or wasnt doing, or 'covering up'

I have seen heaps of posts on here that could be taken in the sense of someone doing something illegal, but havnt reported the post, as I feel its a dog act to do to the other user, there has to be some sort of equality in here, I make one post like that, get slammed, and when others can clearly go around picking arguments with other users and get nothing for it??!!

Pfft.. cheers guys for your posts, HoldenManDan and stocky.. but I think this is falling on deaf ears...

Status
Not open for further replies.