Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Commodore is the Best?

Which Commodore is the best?

• VB

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • VC

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • VH

Votes: 26 3.0%
  • VK

Votes: 55 6.4%
  • VL

Votes: 89 10.4%
  • VN

Votes: 98 11.5%
  • VP

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • VR

Votes: 62 7.3%
  • VS

Votes: 165 19.3%
  • VT

Votes: 87 10.2%
  • VX

Votes: 76 8.9%
  • VY

Votes: 66 7.7%
  • VZ

Votes: 57 6.7%
  • VQ - VS Statesmen

Votes: 15 1.8%
  • WH - WK Statesmen

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters

Jules86

The Cream Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL(VeryLow) Commodore Exec.
Your about right about the tell us what commy you drive part. But most ppl would drive/buy there favourate commy anyway unless restricted by the money. I don't like wagons at all, i dislike them more than utes, and im not a fan of utes. (As my boss says how the hell are you suppose to pick up chicks in a ute; you can only pick up one, that's no fun) Vk and before use leaded petrol so that's an inconvienece. Vn started to get a bit bubbly, but the ss is pretty sic. Vp look a little luxary if they're clean. VR and VS sh*t i don't even know what to say, those aftermarket lights they made, definitely need to be redesigned. Rest look sweet with kits. Chose the Vl cuz they look good on there arse with mags and a paintjob, the rounder cars don't look as good on there arse.

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
VT are my fav, dats why I got one.. next would be VN,VS,VY

D

denizengt

VX2 and VT are the best, love the shape and the interior you can sleep in. The VX2 has a greater refined feeling on the road compared to the heavier VT but I love them both, especially how they scrub up with exterior options. The VS SS also holds a special place in my heart.

Love the VY front and interior's good - but really ... that rear...magna-like lights no thanks ! Overall too square inside and out.

VT kicks the crap out of it's competition for the time, the AU.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
I don't reckon you can go past a nice SII VL Calais 5.0Lt, nice paintjob, nice rims, dark tint...
but then again theres things like a coupe4 and GTO that make any regular road car look like a penny farthing.

H

HQ_Statesman

*Cough WB cough cough.

Always been a fan of the VQ Statos though, They sexy me thinks.

vy_acclaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VYII Acclaim
Model differentiation

For all those noobs out there who can't differentiate the models other than the fact that they are spelt differently, consult this page. :thumbsup: Oh, and VY's are the best - lol.

M

MAztinA 323

i voted vx (followed by vt) and i know many of my friends would, not owning a commodore i would say the vx was definently the best shape (but i liked the vt sedan's rear lights more tho)

i was somewhat surprised at the results at first glance-everyone seemed so divided!! but now im thinking everyone would have voted for their model commodore lol, silly me..

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
Well I would say that the VT is the best shape for sure :) Calais FTW!

VSCLUBBIE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport
VS all the way.

It's was the best (and quickest) of the V6's and nearly the best of the V8's (that title goes to the VT).

Looks mean in black with an "S" or "SS" kit, red pin stripe and clubbie wheels. Best looking Commodore ever.

VY is O.K. (looks wise). VZ is just plain horrible...