Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which Commodore is the Best?

Which Commodore is the best?

• VB

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • VC

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • VH

Votes: 26 3.0%
  • VK

Votes: 55 6.4%
  • VL

Votes: 89 10.4%
  • VN

Votes: 98 11.5%
  • VP

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • VR

Votes: 62 7.3%
  • VS

Votes: 165 19.3%
  • VT

Votes: 87 10.2%
  • VX

Votes: 76 8.9%
  • VY

Votes: 66 7.7%
  • VZ

Votes: 57 6.7%
  • VQ - VS Statesmen

Votes: 15 1.8%
  • WH - WK Statesmen

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
V

vsss1997

Looks mean in black with an "S" or "SS" kit, red pin stripe and clubbie wheels. Best looking Commodore ever.

I will 2nd that :D

T

tlndofa

since my commodore has betten a vl 5lt and a vs and a vp and a vr an a vt i would have too say series 2 vn with a v8 diff will be the best.oh and who wants to mess with all the junk in the diff from vt upwoulds..i have mest with the diff of those models and mate your all in for a supprize..diff is no good in newer models..the old diff goes to vs but most have low ratio..so there is no dout in my mined what is the faster and better car..thank you.i also have a series one vn that shows me what a difference my series 2 is..you would have to see for yaself when i am next to you at the lights and then see you in the mirror.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
VN power all the way :p

But really, each to their own. Every model has its downfalls and obviously the newer the model the more advantages its going to have.

I love the VN/VP shape and I think they have alot of potential once you get rid of the horrible grey bumpers... But each to their own!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i picked VY as fav cos nothing beats the look of a red vy ss followed by vt/vh. even though i have a vn:yeah: