Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which electric car will you drive in 2035?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
If you really hate hydrocarbons you won't allow another new car to ever be made again

Indeed yet so many people have no understanding of this concept.

We should be following Cuba's lead.

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
Shouldn't be following that lead....

I know, but it's the kinda mentality we should take. Recycle old, still in good nick bodies and replace the components.

Doubt someone's going to build a Cum-adore (cummins swap) any time soon. haha

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Yeap, I would drop my bike in exchange for a livewire (or whatever replaces it in 15yrs). And on other wet days drive my 1970 land rover which of course will be electric motor swapped.
In summer they will alternately be charged by the solar panels on my house roof.
= free commuting.
P.S the commy will always be run on petroleum because it just sounds and feels so good!

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
Yeap, I would drop my bike in exchange for a livewire (or whatever replaces it in 15yrs). And on other wet days drive my 1970 land rover which of course will be electric motor swapped.
In summer they will alternately be charged by the solar panels on my house roof.
= free commuting.
P.S the commy will always be run on petroleum because it just sounds and feels so good!

Could always brew your own Methanol? That's technically a renewable energy source.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
In 2035, cause of corona virus, when it mutates, roads will be empty, cities will be empty... If you’re alive, just pop into any dealer and take the car of choice, or whatever is available, just like Charlton did o_O

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... In summer they will alternately be charged by the solar panels on my house roof.
= free commuting.
Your ignoring the "Federal Unifying Clean Keen Yearly Objective from Unlimited Sunshine" tax that our government will enact to recover lost taxes from dead dinosaur liquid :oops: Our government at work o_O

Last edited: