Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which tail lights look better?

Shaggin wagon 69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Wagon 06
Hey guys, I found these tail lights that i want to purchase for a VZ wagon but i'm unsure how they will look on my car as i have seen aftermarket lights that look like crap and some that make the car pop. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are and if you have custom tail lights on your car that you can post a photo for me, please mostly wagons and utes as are the same sort. Thanks. P.S My car is white that's why i want them because i've blacked out the holden badges and my mags are black also. :smoking:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
You do realize that most of the lights in the threads above do not comply with the relevant ADR's?

Last edited:

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
In what regard? interested. I don't like them but that's irrelevant...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
In what regard? interested. I don't like them but that's irrelevant...

Most don't have a red reflector for a start, nor tested & certified for the appropriate luminosity. The red reflector is the main tell tail. (note some cars have the reflector located else where such as VX Exec/SS sedans and VN-S Wagons)

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Makes sense. I guess like VY & VZ Calais sedans have the reflectors in that lower mesh insert instead of the tail light. Didn't think about brightness. I guess a grumpy or really on the ball cop could give you a sticker.

Shaggin wagon 69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Wagon 06
Thanks for your opinions, I think I will smoke the stockies but not over the top just the right amount. I will also change the stock light bulbs to Leds so I don't get defected aha