Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whipple charged 304 VS ute

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Something seriously wrong mate! Can't beleive u let it go three times! Could end in serious tragedy. Had a wheel come off at 80 years ago, if not for medeam strip in middle of road would have gone into on coming traffic

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx executive and vs s3 ute
Something seriously wrong mate! Can't beleive u let it go three times! Could end in serious tragedy. Had a wheel come off at 80 years ago, if not for medeam strip in middle of road would have gone into on coming traffic

Yeah, hand the plates in tomorrow :( it was quite scary when it happened. When it snapped the wheel jammed up into the guard and the rear kicked out pushing me into the curb which then unjammed the wheel and boosted my rear end up about 2m in the air ( at this point I thought I was gonna roll it) as it landed it blew out and buckled the wheel that was still on, and bent the axle.

All in all, it was not fun.
Ah well she gets her gearbox soon and then off to the panel beaters

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
So you got defected when cops arrived?

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
Yup, and fined for careless driving with 3 demerits because they scraped rubber out if my guards....

Find a reciept for a burnout pad or closed track in the not so distant past and dispute fine is what I'd say. Unless you already paid it

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
Say its from track. Rubber stays for literally months! What were u doing when it happened

Biglachs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx executive and vs s3 ute
Say its from track. Rubber stays for literally months! What were u doing when it happened

One word... Powerskids, I tried playing the " but motorvation was 2 days ago" but they weren't having any of it. On the plus side they were actually quite nice policemen, here are some pics of the damage

600_88460_25522.jpg

600_89615_25262.jpg

And new wheel studs
600_65934_30524.jpg

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
One word... Powerskids, I tried playing the " but motorvation was 2 days ago" but they weren't having any of it. On the plus side they were actually quite nice policemen,

Damage isn't as bad as I had imagined. Still a pain to fix though.

Lol, In the garage working in your socks.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
So there were skid marks where u lost it?