Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White SV6 - My Second Love

rogert89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 09
Also pretty keen on the mace tune once I get the otr on. Haven't read anything but good things about them. Anyone else out there that can vouch for them?

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Looks great mate has deff given me some ideas for my white SV6

showxpony

Reaction score
Members Ride
Redline SSV
This would be awesome if it were a V8!... Haha... It looks great! The pictures actually do it no justice what so ever! Looks much more menacing in real life. We still need to do that photoshoot with the my DSLR one day...

And I just realised, get yourself the boot lid carpet to finish the boot off, it's pretty cheap from memory (I think it picked it up from Ballan Holden for $52?)

rogert89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 09
This would be awesome if it were a V8!... Haha... It looks great! The pictures actually do it no justice what so ever! Looks much more menacing in real life. We still need to do that photoshoot with the my DSLR one day...

And I just realised, get yourself the boot lid carpet to finish the boot off, it's pretty cheap from memory (I think it picked it up from Ballan Holden for $52?)

Won't be for a while now after today's rain, she's filthy again lol. But I'm still keen to do it! Will finally be able to put some decent pics up of it.

And I've been meaning to get the boot lid carpet for ages cause it the lid was all scratched on the inside when I first got it, but when I got my lip put on they sprayed the inside of the lid for free so kinda forgot about it. Needa get around to it!

showxpony

Reaction score
Members Ride
Redline SSV
Won't be for a while now after today's rain, she's filthy again lol. But I'm still keen to do it! Will finally be able to put some decent pics up of it.

And I've been meaning to get the boot lid carpet for ages cause it the lid was all scratched on the inside when I first got it, but when I got my lip put on they sprayed the inside of the lid for free so kinda forgot about it. Needa get around to it!

Yeah i was about to wash my car this morning... And it started to drizzle... So i vacuumed the interior instead haha. Yeah the carpet is a nice touch, it'll look nice with your subs, clean up the look. All the small details add up to the bigger picture. You've done well with everything though, the car has a unique look without looking overdone. Doing well mate.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I like the grill too mate

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Looks awesome.. Where'd you get the grill and spoiler from?

rogert89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 09
I got the grill from VCM, they sell all genuine hdt parts, but I think you can get it off eBay as well. And the lip spoiler I just got from my local Holden dealer. You can get them cheaper if you go aftermarket but I've just had nightmares with aftermarket products so prefer to stay genuine if I can.

ShowStopperG

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Car's looking sweet man. Think I've seen you at PC town centre maybe? haha

rogert89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 09
Car's looking sweet man. Think I've seen you at PC town centre maybe? haha

Haha probably man, I work and train at the Fenix at the town centre so I'm there pretty often.

Checked out your ride too looks solid. Will look dope with some black 20's!