Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whitesack's SS Thunder

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
fully adjustable man, height and damper. i didnt #### around this time.

nothing wrong with springs and shocks just from my experience you will find that you might want to drop it another 5-10mm and with springs you cant do that,

Yeah I understand what you mean about adjustable height which is cool. ATM I'm pretty happy with the rear of mine but I want the from to come down another 10mm which is supposedly what SP4 can give me, though I haven't seen of anyone else running SP4 in the front of a V8.

Also sorry whitesack for a slight hijack haha

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Absolutely brilliant. Better then any other suspension set up ive driven

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
It's all good cause I've been tossing up between a good spring/shock combo and coilovers, so this has been good and I think I've made my mind up haha

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
And there is nothing wrong with spring and shock combos but for the price of decent springs and shocks (kings aren't the best lol, I'm talking Bilstein/Eibach) you might as well go the coilovers and enjoy the advantages

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Ive been looking at coilovers an some new rims, but I've been thinking a exhaust, Otr an tune is on the cards within the next couple of months, got some new bright headlight bulbs, will get a photo once they are in, other then that just been driving it, and it's such a great car to drive, love it

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Not much of a update, but got two new tyres, got warned for a defect cause how low they were getting, so bought two federal 595's an they are great grippy tyres, put 6000k bulbs in high/low beam and fog lights and 7500k in high beam an man the light is bright and white, looks heaps better then stock, will be looking into a full exhaust early next year I'm thinking, just been enjoying it haven't modded much, money's been tight being only a second year apprentice :(

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
If anyone is interested in buying the ute send me a PM, up for sale cause wanting a sedan/wagon

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Good luck with selling the ute mate, you hoping to move on to another VE again?

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Yeah I'm going to look at a ve ssv sedan this Sunday for a swap, I'll let you know how I go with it :)

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Swapped the ute and got a ve ssv, will post a thread up on the weekend with some details and pics