Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who are the worst drivers?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
im a p plater an i rekon we go aiight , except the female p platers there herandous, ive lost count of all the girls at me sccol who hav a nice car one day an a f@#ked one the next haha

Think you need a few more years there

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
mate im on a full license so im not a p plater having a whinge. And i do a lot of driving from Brisbane to Goulburn next to canberra and ive gotta say the most dangerous drivers are 40-50yr old men. The amount of times i get over taken by them on blind corners or double white lines i lose count when ever i head down to goulburn, then they run out of room with on coming traffic and cut you off when your sitting on 110-120kph they have no patience.I sit on about 115 - 120kph and they fly past. And the old shits cant use round a bouts either If you ask me the p platers get a bad rap

lol...i fall into this category...old enough to know the risks and too old to worry about taking them...my way at looking at it is if someone comes up behind you then obviously he's travelling faster so let him pass...as a truck driver i get it all day where ppl will accelerate (which is an offence) to keep you behind therefore creating the incident not the faster guy behind...and as far as roundabouts go i luv them...its the timid drivers who are bad on them and the p platers i see who think the speed limit entering a roundabout is 'as fast as you can possibly go'

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
As others have said, the people who are doing like 80km in a 100km zone so then I go to overtake them and they floor it!!

Scares the **** out of me cause i don't know whether to keep going or slow the hell down, there are up coming cars heading towards me.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
man i must be a freak, i have asian heritage and ive never had an accident ( dont think ive caused any either lol) and never had a driving offence.....

volvo drivers, the amount of crash quotes i do for volvos makes me lol.

i shot a man in reno

just to watch him die
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais series 1 3.8 n/a
man i must be a freak, i have asian heritage and ive never had an accident ( dont think ive caused any either lol) and never had a driving offence.....

volvo drivers, the amount of crash quotes i do for volvos makes me lol.

sex or race dont make some one a bad driver just impatience, selfishness and lack of awareness and i seen plenty of white males with that

StockoVRWagz

Formerly White50L
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Wagon
Just to stir the pot..I say HSV drivers. 85-90% of the ones I encounter to and from work think they are sick ****s because they have a commodore with a special badge and treat the road like they are at Bathurst. XR6T drivers arent much better.
Theres a bit of difference being a poor driver and accidently having an accident than there is driving like a ****tard, drifting across lanes of traffic between cars and trucks and possibly smashing into an innocent driver.

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
I'll probably get flamed for this but this is just based on my experience but the most dangerous drivers i have come across are truck drivers. I stay the **** away from them on the road where possible and never ever cut one off. I'd never do anything in front of them that would piss them off coz they retaliate with reckless stupid behaviour. I'm not saying they are the worst drivers but they quite often partake in very dangerous driving. Its safest to stay well away from them on the road. I won't even sit beside one on a multi-lane road. Almost being wiped out on a highway while i was 7 months pregnant with my 1yr old son in the back scared me off them for life. And my ex was driving but both of us are extremely safe drivers because we had kids.

Then there are old people. No-one should be driving at 20kms under the speed limit. It's dangerous. And due to old age and having poor vision they do some very dangerous things on the road. If your nose is touching the steering wheel then you shouldn't be driving. I'm surve their reflexes wouldn't be the greatest either.

Middle eastern young males, in particular p platers. Oh my God they have some fully hektik driving bro. But it is pretty funny when there is 5 big beefy habibs in a tiny little hatchback trying to drag you at the lights lol. They just act like they own the road sometimes.

I haven't really had too much issues with Asian drivers although there are some bad ones. but FWIW the guy i'm seeing is Korean and he makes me drive at night coz he says his Asian eyes means he doesn't see too well at night when driving. something about depth perception. I dunno. I'm not Asian so i can neither agree or disagree with him. I had another Korean boyfriend a few years ago. Was a great driver. Never had a crash. Never did anything stupid in the car. His sister however. Every few months their parents car was being repaired from her bad driving.

mynameisearl

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 vt s pac
try going over to bribie island its one big retirement village that place and they love there rounda bouts, They haven't got a f-cking clue those old shits! indicators flashing everywhere and they dont mean crap they flick them all over the place and go the opposite direction. Apparently they can still get a special license to just drive on the island, half of them have shrunk that much they look like yoda and you can only just see the tops of their heads as they hammer past