Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

who are the worst drivers?

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
"safety tap" you think thats fun messing with peoples lives stop bein a smart *** take of your gay white sunnies and pull over or let them paas rather then slowing down and p*****g people off!!!, one day you will get a bloke that will drop you like a turd in the morning. p stands for provisional not prat.

ehh, they should be a minimum 2 seconds behind me and when i can't even see their bonnet when they are behind me in a 100 zone, i wouldnt think that them being less than 10 metres behind me being 2 seconds, as when i am doing 98km/h, 2 seconds behind me in distance is 54.88m..

the speed limit is the maximum, not what you should be travelling 3km's higher than.

also, not once did i say i slow down when people tailgate me.

how did you know i have some sick as white sunnies?? stalker much ;)

overconfidence certainly is one of the causes of crashes, no matter of age, race etc.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
safety tap is a warning..get off my arse...its not a jab on the brakes just a light press so the lights light up..i do it, my dad does it..most people i know with a license do it. Lets say for insurance purposes the person behind you hits you up the rear because they were travelling to close to stop safely..there fault and in insurance purposes you could have a 6 car pile up the front car is the last to get accused because the car behind them didnt give them a safe stopping distance.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Another vote for truck drivers here. I realise not all are poor drivers but I believe the majority on the road are a bunch of cowboys. The fact they're in control (sometimes not) of such a heavy vehicle and witnessing some of the stupid things they do is downright dangerous, especially when in heavy traffic. I believe they should be policed more heavily.
Also, I have my truck license (a requirement for my job) so I realise what's involved and the responsibility of being a 'professional driver'.

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
Coppers are some of the worst drivers.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Coppers are some of the worst drivers.

I've seen them put on sirens just to go to a coffee place then turn them off -.-

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
Another vote for truck drivers here. I realise not all are poor drivers but I believe the majority on the road are a bunch of cowboys. The fact they're in control (sometimes not) of such a heavy vehicle and witnessing some of the stupid things they do is downright dangerous, especially when in heavy traffic. I believe they should be policed more heavily.
Also, I have my truck license (a requirement for my job) so I realise what's involved and the responsibility of being a 'professional driver'.

i agree on the truck driver thing. my family has a fairly large road transport business, and some of the blokes who drive are 'cowboys' but the issue is that its so hard to find good drivers in regional areas, and about 150 good drivers at that.

sometimes you just to laugh at them though, just utter f*****ts that think they're king of the road and they treat the equipment to harshly...

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
I've seen them put on sirens just to go to a coffee place then turn them off -.-

Hey, we're talking about bad driving here, not priorities.

Did you think maybe the coffee/donut/popular fast food outlet/place had tripped their holdup alarm?

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Most [marked] coppers over here do pretty well, they only drive about 5km/h over the limit, let people in front when they need to, indicate properly, don't tailgate (without reason), plus they have the "good driver aura" that makes ****wit drivers mysteriously drive nicely when a marked car is around.

I'd rather drive around with a bunch of cops than a bunch of regular drivers any day of the week.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
I believe they should be policed more heavily.

more heavily?...everything you buy was transported on a truck, eventually youll bitch and moan about the price of things but remember the fines will be paid by higher transport costs...not that long ago there was an $150 for ANY mispelled word in the logbook...same again for any twists PER tie-down strap...$243 for being 300mm overlength...and those are the basic ones, excessively heavy fines for being out by 5mins for a rest break...i gotta laugh at the puny fines you mere mortals get...in the words of gene hackman in a movie i seen once...'make a hole im coming through'...i need to make more money to pay my fines...