Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who gives way to whom

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ may the force be with you o_O

Wats_in_a_name

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
^I don't know what state you're from but I heard a rumour that VicRoads testers have to pass a certain percentage of drivers who sit the test. It's only a rumour and I don't have any confirmation that it is true but if it was the case that would explain the low standard of some drivers out on the road.

Wats_in_a_name

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Springfield Shopping Centre, QLD, some time mid last year …….. mate and I having a cup of coffee watching 2 uniformed police ladies in a Kia Stinger H'way Patrol car trying to do a reverse park into marked loading zone. Twice she put it up on the footpath before being successful. They got out both laughing (big joke) and wandered off without even looking to see if there was any tyre damage.
What hope do the numpties have, if that was an example of Police proficiency ?

Whilst I am not the greatest reverse parker in the world the fact that coppers put the thing up on the kerb twice let alone at all would be a cause for concern if these are the ones who are meant to be enforcing the law and getting bad drivers off the road.

Whiteshark68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II
Driving instructors around here maybe the worst, In the years i have been noticing them i have watched them either on their own or with students in the car, run red lights,fail to indicate at both round-a-bouts and intersections, change lanes without looking or indicating, nearly run over pedestrians at crossings at both lights and zebra crossings, cross double white lines and just bad driving in general.
i was always told driving schools are there to teach drivers how to pass a test not to teach them to drive.