Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who has a 'MySpace' ?

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
i just went on mine before.. had like 80 unread msg's, few ffriend requests and was like wow.. peopl still pay attn to me.. :D

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
myspace is good for promoting new bands and stuff... and there isnt really THAT many emos... theyre just spread out across EVERYTHING haha..
ye im addicted 2 myspace.. NO im NOT EMO! u call me emo i'll slit YOUR wrists.. hahaha
http://www.myspace.com/82034675

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
myspace is good for promoting new bands and stuff... and there isnt really THAT many emos... theyre just spread out across EVERYTHING haha..
ye im addicted 2 myspace.. NO im NOT EMO! u call me emo i'll slit YOUR wrists.. hahaha
http://www.myspace.com/82034675

well the other bad thing about myspace is the camera whores. the people that take photos of themselves in the mirror, or post up 20 photos of themselves posing with their own camera with the same pose everytime.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
nah cant be, if it was there wouldn't be any people using it.... they'd all be in hospital cos they cut themselves...

aZk.

Thats pretty funny dude. I had a chuckle. I love to ask them 'Why the hell are they wearing all black with eye liner and chains and dog collars and black funny hair?' and they always say 'I just wanna be unique and not like everyone else'. What, like the thousands of others doing the same thing as you? I would rather see my kids get into Aussie hip hop than that crap. Hip hop has the worse image but the scene is actually good and the people are NORMAL and down to earth.

But getting back on topic I have recently started using MySpace because I have found that I can keep in touch with the local music scene. Especially the Aussie hip hop scene. Its good just to know when shows are on and stuff like that. It is a bit sad if you use it just to make friends though. And I think its funny that the Hilltop Hoods, Lupe Fiasco and the likes of them are called 'My Friends' haha. Yeh were good mates!

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
well the other bad thing about myspace is the camera whores. the people that take photos of themselves in the mirror, or post up 20 photos of themselves posing with their own camera with the same pose everytime.

u wouldnt be callin me a camera whore would u now???
ye i admit, i have heaps of pics on myspace... me n my friends like 2 take pics that mock the emos haha but its not like i COMMAND ppl 2 look at them all!